Scripted

"Kaya naman pala she's not replying nanaman

"Kaya naman pala she's not replying nanaman."

Thirdy Ravena sighed deeply as he saw Bea de Leon's tweet. What would it be this time? He thinks as he and his teammates are on their way to the arena for their game against FEU.

To: Bea my Lion
Game day! On to the 10th.

Thirdy.

Thirdy's mind couldn't focus on the game as much as it usually does. Good thing there were his blue blooded brothers to back him up as they noticed something is bothering Thirdy.

"What is it, bro?" Chibueze Ikeh, his teammate nudged him lightly.

"Just need to block some things, bro."

"Get 'em." His teammate gave him a pat on the back as they return to the court.

The game finished and it's a 10-0 for Ateneo as they defeat FEU. They were on their way to the dugout as Thirdy unusually very quiet is just walking after his teammates.

"Problema nun?" Gian asked Raffy as he referred to Thirdy.

"Probably Bea." Gian and Raffy chuckled.

----

"Ceeeeeel! Oh my god, why did you even buy my idea in the first place!"

Bea whined as Celina del Rosario, her bestfriend struggles to drag her out of the car.

"Beatriz pag ikaw di pa talaga bumaba-"

"Tara na let's go inside!"

Celina shook her head as she laughed at how Bea reacted so quick. It still works eh.

Bea, shouting on her insides how it was such a dumb idea suggesting doing this. And how dumber it even became when Cel wholeheartedly agreed to her idea.

They had dinner with their friends. And by friends there is also Curt Viceo. Who sat towards Bea.

"Okay guys, Bea look ka kay Curt as if it's your corgis ha!" Cel the playing director of the night, told Curt and Bea.

"Yie Curt!"

Then turns the camera into Bea's direction.

"Labo!" A grinning Bea responded to Celina's tease as she looked at Curt as something she's very glad to have. They way she looks at Thirdy to be exact.

"Very good actors! Now we make hintay kay oh-so-fast jowa ni Bea."

"He's not my jowa nga!"

"Not yet daw kasi yun Cel." Curt added as he took a sip of his drink.

----

"Dude, I'm hungry." Jolo Mendoza whined.

"Ah, you keep on complaining kanina pa ha. Lets just get you something to eat na nga lang." Thirdy rolled his eyes and drove to the nearest somewhere they could eat.