Chapter 1

In the beginning of time a man had chosen a few people to fight for the position of "Ruler of the Universe".

It has said that who ever gets this position, the in power, wealth, and respect from everybody you shall meet. For a person to be chosen to fight for this title, they must be strong, brave, trusting, and kind hearted. There were six people chosen out of millions of people from different planets. After each person was picked they were sent to a planet called Earth, so they can test their abilities and fight their way yo victories.

      The first person who was chosen was a man short black hair that was a little spiky and piercing ice blue ice eyes. He was from a planet where ice can devour living souls and snow can bring death to a single living creature in a split second.

       The second person was named Alioth he was very bright and wise. He loved the stars and he cares so much for other people no matter what or who they are. He had silky silver hair, and deep crimson eyes that you can get lost in.

       The third person is a twin with the fourth chosen one. Both of them were girls, and they are nonidentical  twins, but they were inseparable. They would appear shy at first, but once you get to know them they can be your friendly ally in a battle. 

      The fifth person is a middle aged man, he has loving wife waiting patiently for him  to return with a baby soon to arrive in this world. He was still anonymous after he was picked. 

     And lastly the sixth person was my mother her name was Elizabeth, she has long resplendent black hair and golden eyes that that out shine the stars. She protects every person that she cares about. She takes risks just to save people, and she never reveal anything about other people. 

     After the rules were explained to them, and they introduced themselves the game finally began.