Cry

Crying. Why do people make a big deal out of it?You should be able to say "I need to cry and I'll be right back" like you say "I need to pee and I'll be right back."

You should be able to say "I really can't hold it anymore, I really need to go"...or simply just do it in front of everyone as though it was a sneeze and people would feel oblige to politely say "God Bless you" or " "Don't worry, it's gonna be ok". Yes, because you can't hold it or shouldn't hold your pee so why should you hold your cry? That's what its for...to relief a little bit.

My mom opened her eyes wide open at me when I was about to start crying as the nurse stitched my upper lip violently. I fell on my face from the fig tree as I was trying to grab a fig. I just wanted to cry...but what would the nurse think? That I was being inconvenient, according to my mom's gaze.

Stop making such a big deal out of it, it's just a body function like any other: like farting or burping or yawning. And it makes you feel so much better after: it makes you feel stronger but because we've been taught that crying is for weak people, we feel sorry for ourselves or ashamed.

Well I am saying out loud here: I've just cried and I feel awesome! Next! Ready for the next round! Bring it on! Fresh as new! What? You never cried ? Stop making such a drama out of it.Specially men and the so called strong women.That's why people are depressed or alcoholic or under med: cause they don't cry when they should, this is, they never cry when they feel like it.There. Now. Just do it, just because. You don't need a reason, just do it because you feel like it, because you remembered something happy or moving or cause you're afraid of something...or because you're confused, or because you're bored, there's nothing to be ashamed of. Just do it, in the intimacy of some public toilets or in the subway, or when you're walking back home or at a party. Don't hold it back, just do it and carry on.

I'm telling you: Nobody saw it or if they did, they pretended they didn't . Some may not care but everyone understands: sometimes you just can't hold it anymore.