My last artwork (Kise Ryouta x Reader)

"Aaaagghh! Where'd I put it?!" The blond youth right next to you starts to panic. He looks like he's searching for something.

"Here....You can use this..." You handed over your pencil. "Just return it to me after art class." You smiled at him. He smiles back taking the pencil and replying a simple 'Thank's.'

Kise Ryouta. People say that he's the most popular person in school. Not only because of his looks but also his talent. He perfects it in no time. His Happy-Go-Lucky attitude can sometimes be irritating but he is fun to be with. 

You have been his classmate since middle school. Now both of you are in Kaijo high. You live very close to his house. You would sometimes visit him. However, his popularity and career gets in the way. He doesn't have enough time for you.  His fangirls would even blackmail you. 

"I know that it's not my fault that I'm this close to him.."

You get sick easily. You would even stay in the hospital for one month. Kise would visit you in the hospital and tell you about what's happening and what are the requirements to do. 'cause of that, you two grew close to each other. 

"She's only close to Kise-kun because she's almost like his childhood friend."

"She's a flirt."

"She's getting in the way every time I'm gonna go to Kise-kun!"

"She's stealing Kise-kun away from me!"

Those rude words and rumors has spread allover the campus. 

"I'm not a flirt.. and.. I would never steal anyone.."

You're happy when you're with him but people would think that you're just flirting more. You decided to stay away from Kise but he's hard to avoid or to ignore. 

"______chii!!! Let's eat at Maji's later! I'll treat you!"

"No thank you Kise.."

"Okay.......See you later..."

You love arts. You love any form of art. You would always get a perfect score during art class.

Other people would say that you brag about your score but no. You're not. You're happy that you always get a perfect score. Whats the bragging in that?!

Kise's always amazed at your art. He even suggested to be your model! but then again you remembered the rumors. So you refused. 

"Well if you need some model.. Just call me and I'll strip in no time! Hahaha!"

"I didn't mean that Kise!!!"

"It was a joke! It was a joke!! Hahahah!"

One day, you decided to tell Kise that you need a model for Art class. Running to the gym, you saw Kise being kicked by their captain "Yukio Kasamatsu" 

"Itaii, itaaiii!!! Kasamatsu-senpai!!! I promise I wont break the ring again I promise!!!"

"How can you break it when you already did!? Idiot!!"

"Itaiii!!!!!! E-Eh?" Kise noticed you standing behind the gym door. Saying 'Excuse me for a second' Kise runs to you. "_____chii! You never visited before! What's up?" Kise smiled as bright as the morning sun. "I-It's nothing... I just-.." Cutting your sentence Kise pulled you inside introducing you to all his team members. "She your girlfriend Kise?" Asked Moriyama, Kaijo's Shooting guard or well known as the: "Pitiful Handsome Guy". "Senpai...." Kise sighed. After the introductions, you watched Kise and the others practicing really hard.