Live Kiddo, before its too late

If it's one thing I learned over the years, it is that nothing ever lasts. I've had my share of stories to tell, wanting to be heard like so many before me. I wanted nothing more than for people to know my story, to hear me out, to hear my screams.... my anger... my pleas. I wanted to scream at the world and wash it is bleach, disinfect the filth that seemed to coat my skin with invisible slime every time I stepped out the door. I loathed everyday, every minute, every second...  and for what? For being unfair? I was so caught up in emotions and petty things that I never once stopped and " smelt the flowers" figuratively of course.  I realized after so many trials and faults that what happens, happens for a reason.

      I guess what I'm getting at is, take some time and appreciate the small things kid, the smell of flowers, the way rain hits the windows on your house. The way the coffee smells in the morning, your smile, their smiles, his smile, her smile. How no matter what happens to you, the world keeps going on, it keeps turning and things keep happening. Time doesn't stop for you because you're having a bad day, of course you could lock yourself in your room and shut everyone out. But outside those walls, outside your wall of blankets you've buried yourself in. Life is going on still and if you're not careful, one day you could wake up and realize life just passed you by.

      All those things that seem to suffocate you aren't important, don't feed it because if you do you're letting it win, please don't let it win. You'll realize that things happens for a reason, you may not see it now but one day you'll be awake and you'll smile for once a real genuine smile. So I ask of you, appreciate the small things that so many forget to see. Appreciate it, live in it, smile about it, laugh with it because one day its not going be there. Live kiddo, before its too late.