prologue: I Love You So Bad.

It was getting pretty heated. My hands were tangled in Alex's luscious curls as he slips his tongue in between my lips and my hands tug on his curls making him moan. I smirk as he continues to assault my tongue with his.

I wasn't stupid obviously. I knew what he meant when he asked me if I wanted to come over to his place to play some football. I knew he what he meant was this and I disagree with it but I also didn't.. not want it because I do.

I like Alex as pathetic as that sounds.

"Mm- fuck baby." He sounded eager and needy. My favorite sound and I wanted- no needed to hear more of that. God, I can't help it. He's just so addicting, like an itch I can't seem to be able to get rid off.

"Take this off." He whispers as he pulls away and grips the hem of my shirt. I nod my head and raise my arms letting him discard the offensive clothing. Once he does, his eyes scan every inch of my body and he licks his lips slightly.

I push myself up the mattress while I grip the collar of his shirt making him mirror my every moment and before I know it my back is against the headboard and Alex is sitting between my legs.

"You look so fucking sexy, Ni." I giggle as he presses kisses along the column of my throat, his lips felt so fucking good on my skin. My eyes were slowly drifting shut when someone comes bursting into Alex's room.

"Alex you bastard where's my-"

My eyes widen and I push Alex as fast as I can so he goes tumbling down the floor with a thud.

"Oh. Right. I'm sorry?" The young boy blushes as I pick up my discarded shirt to cover myself.

"What the fuck was that Niall?" Alex groans on the floor before standing up to see his brother hanging around awkwardly near the door.

"I thought you said we were alone." I hiss at him as I press my knees against my chest at the attempt of making myself small. I felt humiliated. Alex's brother was only 14. He wasn't that young but I'm pretty sure it isn't known to his family that he was gay. I didn't even know if he was or this was just experimenting with him.

Frankly, I really didn't know where we stand and that pained me.

"Why are you here? You're supposed to be with mom and dad." Alex whispers furiously at his brother.

"I'm not gonna tell them if that's what you're so worried about." He rolls his eyes.

"Good. Because there's nothing to tell." My eyes widen at that and there. I knew it. This wasn't ever going to be a thing. I felt so fucking dumb.

"So go to your room Harry I don't have your dumb charger." Harry looks at me almost as if he pities me and I squirm. He's only thirteen. How can he understand what Alex and I have?

Harry, thankfully, exits the room leaving Alex to shut the door and lock it before he rubs his palms together and gives me a small smile.

"So where were we?"

"I'm going home." I announce. He made it clear there was never going to be an us and I wasn't going to stick around for that.

"What? Ni, please let's not stop on the account of my younger brother." He pleads and I scoff.

"I wish it was because of that but I don't want to anymore because you're a dick, Alex."

"Are we going down this road again?"

He groans and runs a hand through his hair before sitting down on the edge of his bed and I collect my things but he grips my wrist and looks at me, his bottom lip slightly jutted out making him look all innocent but we both know he's the complete opposite.

"What road? You being a little shit and hiding me in the closet why you hang out and lead Camille on?" I press, raising an eyebrow.

You can say this argument was pretty common for me and him and it goes the same way every time: with him and me naked after our yelling match.

Yeah, not healthy. AT ALL.

"I- you know it isn't like that. Stop pressuring me, Niall." He glares at me and I laugh manically, trying to ignore how hurt I am.

"I'm not fucking pressuring you, Alex. I'm just saying I'm not going to be doing this." I motion between the both of us.

"If it's not going somewhere." I pull away from his grip and hitch my bag on my shoulder.

I was just done. He's playing me and I know that and I'm just really tired of it. I don't see the point of sneaking around if it's gonna end the same way. I wish I was strong enough to reject all his advances, I do but there's really something about Alex that even now as I say this, if he sits beside me in our sociology class again at college tomorrow and crack that stupid charismatic pick up line he always uses on me.

We both know I'm going to be wrapped around his little finger again.

But now, I feel strong and brave and courageous to put an end to this so I'll pretend I'm actually done.

"Just.. Call me when you get your shit together." I say and shrug. He huffs and ignores me, grabbing his phone on top of his mini desk before calling someone on his phone, probably Camille. I don't care.

"Show your way out." He says and I nod.

I close the door behind me because I know how much of a freak he is about privacy and his younger brother didn't deserve to feel the wrath of his brother.

As I step downstairs I notice his brother watching television with, Dusty, their cat on his lap as he munches on some Cheetos. He was cute.

What was the kid's name again? Harry was it?

"Hey." I don't know what the fuck was I doing, sparking a conversation between the kid and I but he just seemed so lonely.

"Oh. Hi." He gives me a sheepish smile and I grin, trying not to smile so wide as to not scare the boy.

"You guys.. Done?" He surprises me by asking and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah. Done. It's the exact term for it. I'm not going to fool around with your brother anymore." He looks like he doesn't believe it.

"Well, at least until he sorts his shit out." So I add.

"And actually, uh, don't tell anyone? Especially your family? I don't think Alex would appreciate that very much." I hate to actually admit it but I still care for him and if he ever comes out I want it to be on his own.

"I promise." He mimes, zipping his mouth shut.

"Cool." I smile again and notice that it's raining outside.

"I'm fucked. I don't have an umbrella." I whisper, shaking my head.

"Here. Take mine." Harry suddenly says, offering me a polkadotted pink umbrella and I snicker.

"You're so cute." He seems to blush at my comment and I almost coo at how pure and innocent he looks.

"I- uhm..." He scratches his head.

"Be careful on your uhm, way out?" He visibly winces at how bad that sounds and I boop his nose and smile at him.

"Yeah I will. See you around, Harry."

//

hey yes! hey it's me and i'm back on my bullshit! writing unfinished stories! i'm kidding i actually think this one has a decent plot line and i'll probably have it finished before i start second term so give this some feedback. please!

for the sake of the story, please pretend dunkirk harry and bta harry don't look exactly alike. What I'm saying is Alex, Harry's older brother, looks like that of Harry during the filming of Dunkirk and Harry looks like UAN harry in the prologue of course but as the story progresses, what Harry would look like is what he looks like in Harry Styles: Behind The Album. Niall's blond for the first few chapters and he's gonna be brunette when he gets to uni.

That's all! Leave feedback please. I'd love to hear what you think about this. Also, it's now 11:14 PM here so a few more minutes til I jam and chill the fuck out to flicker!