A 100 days of love

Hi guys, this chapter is a little short but only because its the first, Im sorry if its not very exciting but this is only to give you an idea of what the story is about, im still not sure if im going to keep on writing this so make sure to leave a comment.

Okay, without further ado.

Chapter 1

28th of May 2012

Every one is scared of death. Even the bravest of men, even the people who deny it, because in the end, no one really wants to leave. 

John woke up that morning getting ready for college like every other day, he did exactly what he did every morning, and just like usual, sat down on his kitchen table, eating a brownie, drinking tea and doing his homework last minute. But he did not know, that today was not a normal day, today was going to change the rest of his life.

At 8:45 he stood up and started walking towards his college, he tried to remember his lectures for the morning, he had science, and maths, he remembered the topics he was meant to be studying and with no further hesitation he walked into town, and entered his favorite Starbucks. He like here, he went to many different Starbucks all over town but this one was special. It served the same drinks but it was the place that made it better than the others. The bar was to the right and there were sofas at the back of the shop, but after ordering his simple mocha he went over to his usual seat. Most mornings he skipped his lectures like this to sit at his favorite table in the corner of the room, infornt of a large window. The shop was built on one of the highest places in town, and looking out the window you could see the shopping square, the rows of houses, and beyond them a tick forest. Because the table was placed in the corner where not many people saw it, the table was always free for John to take, but today, there was girl sitting in his usual seat. 

Anna looked up from stirring her coffee to see a tall dark haired guy standing in front of her table. She took a little break from worrying to talk to him.

''Can I help you?'' She asked in a quiet low voice, today was not her day.

''Ermm, no sorry, i usual sit here every day, im surprised to see the seat is taken.'' John replied putting a hand through his thick dark hair. 

''Would you like me to move?'' Her tone grew a little harder, she was starting to feel annoyed by this  guy, couldn't he just leave her to think in peace?

''No that's fine.'' John said as he pulled the chair of the table right next to Anna.

He looked out the window and watched the people passing by, busy in their thoughts hurrying off to work, school. He wondered what was waiting for them at their destination, he tired to figure out their lives from the expression on their faces, after all, it was easiest when people were alone, they were most venerable when they were alone. He like doing this, analyzing people. It made him forget about his worries. When the street became quiet, he glanced over at the girl sitting in his favorite spot. She had her arms on the table, she was looking down at her coffee cup, as if it revealed her future, not once did she take her eyes away from it while stirring the liquid slowly. It shocked him that he did not notice how beautiful she was. She had messy brown hair, soft full lips,  a straight nose, and pale green eyes, eyes that looked so sad. He thought of asking her what was wrong, but he was afraid of disturbing her thoughts.  

after two hours of looking out the window, and peaking at the girl in his seat, he stood up and started walking. He could afford to miss his maths and science lectures, he only had one exam to go, and he was good at the subjects anyways, but he couldn't miss his law class. John never did have an idea of what he wished to do as a job, he hadn't planed anything, sometimes he worried about is future, about his life, he was confused about everything he had no plans, he thought his life had no meaning. Little did he know, that after that day, everything would change.