Before the rain falls💕

"Bye! Thank you Mr. Clarkson!"Aven said and waved her hands.

Mr. Clarkson(the school guard)just smiled and waved back before he could close the school's gate.

She sighed and make her way through the waiting shed. Its past 7 yet she's still here.
Before she could take a step,heavy rain drops suddenly started to pour. Oh damn!,she thought.

"Poor me,I forgot to bring my umbrella. What a life."She said.
After running so fast,I am here at the waiting shed all by myself--and is soaking wet. Said by her again

Great.

Aven tried opening her phone but it is deadbatt. Now i'm dead. She said.
Aven just have to wait until the rain has stop.

Before she could sit,someone came and just like her--he's soaking wet.

"Geez! I should've known earlier about this!" he said while putting his bag at the corner of the waiting shed.

Aven can't stop staring at him. He's wearing their school uniform,must be a schoolmate. He's tall,fair skin and his eyes seems smiling. My type of guy. Aven thought.

Aven snapped back to reality when she  saw him removing his t-shirt! Really? Infront of a girl?!

"Hey! What do you think you're doing mister?!" Aven said,almost shouting because he might not hear what she said. The rain is so heavy and noisy.

He looked at her confused then suddenly changed his expression with a smiling one.

"Oh Hi! I thought no one is in here awhile ago. I'm Jackson!😊12th grade and I play basketball. You are?" he said like a Gradeschooler introducing itself.

Aven rolled her eyes.

"I'm not asking for your name. But I don't wanna be rude anyways,I'm Aven. 11th grade and I love reading books." Aven said while looking at him.

He smiled again,and it send shivers through her spine. What was that?

"Nice to meet you,Aven." He said.

Aven just nodded and the rain stopped.
Thank God!

Aven packed her things and checked on it.

"I have to go Jackson,bye!"Aven said then started running.

But before she could leave,Aven heard him shouting:
"I'll just see you tomorrow,Aven!"

I don't get him. Nevermind,Aven thought again.

"Class dismissed! And don't forget your homework!"

Aven just groaned after hearing that. Another things to do.

Her classmates started leaving the classroom and she's the only one who's left here. After getting her bag,she heard some of her classmates outside--especially the girls shouting.

"Omg! It's him!" .
"What is he doing here? My love!"
"Is that Jackson Callahan?"
"Yes he is!"

Jackson?

Aven almost jumped when someone got her bag. Before she could hit that person,A handsome guy faced her.

Oh. Its Jackson from the waiting shed yesterday,what is he doing here?She thought.

"Hi Aven. :)" He said smiling at her.

Some of her classmates started buzzing like bees. Gosh.

"What are you doing here? And please give me back my bag!" Aven said and tried to reach out for her bag but can't. Ugh short girls problem.