Too Much Happening

I love drama and being on edge. I also really like feeling the emotions of the characters.
But, sometimes authors try to make it too dramatic and have no "calm" scenes.
They will have the main character (MC) have their partner break up with them, their sister kill their other sister and kidnapped within one to two chapters. Its just all too much happening, it doesn't seem as realistic. No I am not saying it couldn't happen, I am saying it's very unlikely.
Then, books will be a little more spread out with the drama. But, it won't have a calm scene. Meaning, she would have broken her leg, then her brothers going to the military and her boyfriend is accusing her of cheating on him. This would be throughout about 20 chapters and there wouldn't be a scene where she made up with her boyfriend and they just a hung out with a couple friends, forgetting whats happened in their life or a chapter or two of her spending time with her brother before he goes off.

(:)(;)(:)(;)(:)(;)(:)(;)(:)(;)(:)(;)
So that's my rant. Ill make more 'chapters' of this when I think of them.

Comment and/or vote if you relate to this. I just hope I am not the only one.

I AM NOT WRITING AN ACTUAL BOOK, so there will be grammar and spelling mistakes.