Niall's Endless love - Chapter One

Scene- At Nialls house.

Characters in this scene- Niall 

                                              You (y/n)

You and Niall have been freinds for about 2 years, you met when you moved over to Ireland from Australia. You go to the same school and when you arrived he was your first friend.

At Nialls house your looking on Nialls twitter reading all of the fans tweets...

'wow, you have a lot of crazy haha. I swear ive seen that girls tweet 100 times haha!' Niall laughed and said 'Directioners, they are called directioners and they are dedicated, not crazy haha'

You and Niall sat on the computer for a few more minutes. Niall was on a break from his tour and had come home for a few days. You wanted ot spend as much time with him as possible because he would be leaving in a few days!! 

Niall went over to his cubbord to get some food and as he grabbed some biscuts he said 

'You know what would be so much fun'

'What?' I said, feeling very confused yet very interested!

'If you were to come on tour with the boys and I?' he said waiting for my approval

'On tour, with you guys! Is that even possible?' I said! 

I was picturing what is would be like actually going on tour with them! I mean it would be fun I guess, seeing all the fans, riding on the tour bus, but what would the fans say? and what would i do with most of my time? 

'Well i think so, it was just an idea....Unless you do? I could ask management and see what they say, maybe they have a job you can do while your with us!'

'Yeah, no it sounds like a great idea! Well if its possible i would love to! A bit of excitment in my life haha' 

Niall smiled and a look of relief came over his face! we decided to call the management that afternoon to see if they could make it possible!!