Hetalia: Greece x Japan

hello peps I'm back and lovin every min. of writing this so far and that last chap. I think I did quite good if you compare them well lets get started shall we <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter five: Running out of time

China's POV

I think I heard someone walking down the hall wall into Japans office earlier but that cant be cause Japans still out off it, Wait what if he woke up. I quickly sat up accidentally flip over the table and pieces of cards fell all over the floor as I through open the door running into Japan's room, Yep that was Japan earlier. shutting Japans door I swiftly walking to Japans office ( not, more like falling over yourself kind of run ) slamming open the door and noting he was on the phone, it looked important. He looked over to me with warning eyes but he was different he had a look in his eyes that scared me. What exactly did he see as he was out. I may have to ask him later. I waited for him to finish but right as he did he started calling another person, damn if only I knew Japanese. " What the Hell China, what was so important you needed to flip over the table for..... Oh, ill be right back with the others " south Korea said right as he spotted Japan alive and awake before he ran over to get the others ' What!! ' I heard the others say then muffled footsteps running over here to see for themselves minus Russia I mean we are married happily. Looking back over to Japan he put down the phone slowly getting up and walking towards us without saying a word. " I'rr exprain everything in the riving room." walking right past us heading into the living room, fixing the table and collecting the cards putting them on the table waiting for us to sit. We all sat down when Russia came into the room with vodka and sitting where I was going to sit, but sitting on his lap is even better so he pulled he on his lap as the rest of the others sat down.

" Sorry for worrying you, but I rearned who attacked me and my peopre and it isn't the best news, but irr exparain every thing now." we all nodded as he spoke again " Werr it seems I did in fact die but being a country some of us get another rife but onry if you pass a test which most countries fair. But I wasn't one of those countries. This group isn't rike the one who attacked Russia cause the peopre who attacked me didn't know about countries but in the future they wirr find out. and the reason I was on the phone is because I also found out the are starting a furr on war with Japan, and I'm warning you guys this is my fight. " we all stared in disbelief " Whoa that's so cool but also kind of scary at the same time, da ze " Korea spoke first out of all of us " Okay aru, I will stay out of the fight BUT if you need help in any call me cause ill help" I said and all nodded in agreement " Ha, That's arr right but if I need something irr carr you guys, so thanks everybody " he said showing a little smile but he told us he had more to tell us.

after he finished we were in deeper shock than we already were Even Russia. but in the end he just smiled and we all started playing Mahjong but it seems South Korea got the idea it would be good to throw a party for Japan for his ' good luck ' and ' return from the dead ' and I have to admit it was pretty fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello this is a short break for Italy to have one of his flash backs were Holy Rome was still alive and when Holy Rome thought Italy was a chick so okay now were back

Italy: Crying in the back ground

Me: Oh I'm so so so sorry Italy please forgive me for bring back bad memorize

Italy: its okay bella I forgive you now im going to go make some Pasta to eat together while we watch this unfold, Si

Me: Si, Italia

Germany: Did you make Italy Cry ' cracks knuckles '

Me: uh oh ' runs behind Italy '

Italy : Bad Germany, no scaring bella

Germany: sits in the corner '

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greece's POV

Its been one week senses the last time I saw Japan and dread I slowly taking over me, I just want to know he's okay, mabey I should call but I think that would be kinda rude and so would be going to his house I mean I don't even know if he's awake or not witch I killing me inside I mean I've had a crush on Japan for a while now and I just wish he likes me back. I know I give the annoying Turk a call and see if he has any information on Japa- whats that ringing oh yea its my phone - I pick up my and answer " Hello ~ " I said " h-hel*hick* lo Gr*hick *eec*hick* san " I was startled for a sec it was Japan! He's alive thank god " are you drunk " I asked cause I know Japan doesn't drink minus if there's a party or something " I ant dr*hink* unk " he whined. I did hear loud music and laughing in the back ground so taking they were having a party " I * hick * gotta go * hick * " He laughed as Hong Kong toke the phone from Japan and shouted " Japan *hick * has a *hick * crush on you Greece, *hick * he just told me * hick * before he called!!!" he yelled as I heard Japan yell to give him the phone back but firecrackers sounded though the phone and a yelp was heard on the other side as the line went dead.

That was weird I thought as I started to call the Turk " hello Turkey " I said when the line picked up " What The Hell Do you want Cat!!!" he yelled as I figured so I already had the phone away from my ear " I just thought you would like to know that Japan was alive but currently drunk off his butt " I told him and when he spoke again relief was in his voice to know his best friend is still alive. " that's good and thanks for telling me Cat ." he replied playfully " Turk " I called back as I ended the call. Mabey my love isn't so one sided after all.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay on time and Long so I hope you like drunk Japan and Hong Kong those two getting drunk lets just say you don't want to be around them when it happens