.-.

Vincent, the gay vampire of the underground, was hanging out at Grillbys. Everyone knew he had a crush on the fire elemental... Except Grillby.
      Vincent had too much to drink. He drunkenly says to his crush, "Hey-*Hic*,Grillbs..-" He hiccups. 

Grillby looks over at him. "...Vincent.." His voice was pleasant, and calming to hear. "I think you have had too much to drink..."
      The fire elemental sighs. "How about you say here tonight." He says, slightly firm.

       "Oh?-*Hic*- Alright.." Vincent smirks a bit, thinking of a plan to make Grillby his... (No, Vin is not a yandere... Fuck off-) 

After a few hours, Grillbys is closing, and Grillby is cleaning up. Vincent comes up behind him, and puts his hands on Grillbys' hips.
       "!Vinc-!!" Grillby was cut off by Vincent leaning up and kissing him. Grillby slowly kisses back. Vin turns the kiss into a make out session, causing both of them to quietly moan.
       Vin pulls away, and trails his hand down to Grillbys' pants. He slowly starts to take them off, causing Grillby to blush. Whenever Vin gets Grillbys' pants off, he gets on the floor and sucks Grillbys' member through his boxers. Grillby moans again, putting his hand on Vins' head. Vin smiles, and starts to pull off Grillbys' boxers. Once they're off, Grillby jams his member into Vins' mouth. He forces his member down his throat, causing Vin to gag a bit. Vin sucks on it, and gives Grillby a blowjob. 
       "Ah!- Vincent.. I-I-" Before he could finish his sentence, Grillby cums down Vins' throat. Vin swallows it, then pulls down his own pants and boxers and gets on his hands and knees, raising his ass in the air. "... Enter me.." He says, and Grillby gets a bit surprised. He comes up behind Vin, and puts his hands on Vins' hips, rubbing his member against Vins' entrance. 
       "... Are you sure you want this?..." Grillby asks. Vin nods his head yes, and Grillby slowly slides his member in. Vin groans, mixed with moans. 
       "Oh~ You're... So tight~" Grillby groans, and slowly starts moving his hips.
        Vin moans loud, grinding back a bit. "F-faster- P-please-" He moans. 
        Grillby moves faster, groaning and moaning. The sound of skin slapping eachother, moans and groans, fills the room. 
         Grillby starts going at inhuman speed, making Vin moan louder and grind back against him more. Both of them were enjoying it a lot.
        Soon enough, Grillby cums again, his hot seed filling up Vin. After a few seconds, he pulls out, both him and Vin panting. Grillby looks at Vin, then at Vins' member. ".. Hey.. You need some help?~.." Vin blushes, and nods his head yes.
         Grillby picks him up, and sets him on a table. He gets on the floor and grabs Vins' member, licking the tip. Vin quietly moans, arching his back a bit. He grips the sides of the table as Grillby starts sucking the tip. Grillby starts moving his head up and down slowly, slightly teasing  him a bit. Vin groans and moans, panting as Grillby gives him a blowjob.
          After a bit, Vin cums. Grillby looks at him, and kisses him, spitting some of the cum into his mouth. Vin swallows it when Grillby pulls away. Grillby then proceeds to lick the cum off of Vins' member, and Vin bites his lip. After a bit, Grillby stops and picks up Vin. He carries him to the backroom, which was a bedroom. He lays him and the bed and lays next to him. Vin snuggles up to him as Grillby pulls the covers over the two of them. 
          They cuddle, and end up falling asleep while holding eachother close....

(613 words! Yay! Well, hope you enjoyed this cringy shit, and if you want, check out my youtube channel; Trans cat who likes cookies(DON'T JUDGE MEEHH))