Chapter 8

Kim POV

After our little relaxed day with the guys we were going to head to the club in about an hour or so. We told Tonya that we would meet her at the front of the club. We went back over to the boys house to get them something to wear for tonight , they we went back to Meka's house. We would all change there and get ready to leave the house.

We were all on the couch watching A Hunted House 2. After we finished watching the movie we all decided that we should get ready to go to the Purple Haze. Devonte and Demonte used the guest bathroom ( not at the same time ) and Meka's and me used our own bathroom. We all parted ways and I went upstairs to my room to take a shower. I did my routine and stepped out the shower 15 minutes later. I wanted to go with something simple so I wore a tight black opened back dress , with my red bottoms , a Rollie watch , and I had a clutch handbag. I put my hair in a high bun and let a couple strand out. I did my makeup and went downstairs to see if the rest were ready. He two boys were ready. The both wore a white collared shirt with black pants. And LV Shoes.

Demonte spoke up.

Dammmn lil ma you look beautiful

Thank you. I grinned , Devonte winked at me and smirked. I saw him look towards the stairs and Meka was coming down. She wore a tight white knee length dress with white high heels , her white Rollie watch and a black clutch handbag. She had her hair in a high pony tail , also her make up was flawless.

Damnnnnn Devonte said. We all looked his way and laughed. I got a call from Tonya saying that a limo would be here in 30 minutes to take us to Purple Haze I told her thanks and told the other guys when the limo would be picking up up.

Since today was Saturday I didn't want to drink heavy cus I had school on Monday. We Walk up in Purple Haze like we was the shit. Tonya went her own way , Meka and Vonte when they way together and Monte and me when to the bar to get some drinks to start our night. While We were getting some drinks and I saw a group come in the door. They was looking good but we were looking better. I looked that way and the devil him and his group came in. He caught my eyes and I turned away and sighed.

You good lil mama Monte asked me..

I'm straight I just hope shit don't go down. The moment I finished saying that I felt arms go around my waist. I looked over to see if it was Monte but it wasn't. I turned around slowly and there it was I was face to face with the devil.

I looked Aaron in the eyes but then someone else caught my eyes I looked behind him and he had Nessa behind him.

Sighs ...

Hey baby I'm sorry about everything aiight. Lemme talk to you real quick. I looked over to Monte and he gave me a head nod saying I could go. Nessa say ova here aiight. While Aaron pulled me away I looked back to where I was just sitting with Monte , I saw Nessa try a talk to him but he just got up and went an other direction. I got a text form Monte that he went to the bathroom and when I was done talking to hit him up. Aaron brought me to this room it was soundproof cus we could here anything.

You got 5 mins talk....

Well damn Bae. He grabbed my waist but I tried to pull away and it was no use.

He holds my waist and whispered in my ears.

I Miss You Baby

I looked him in the eyes. 

You fucked me over with that dame Nessa you had your chance and you ruined it.

Baby I'm sorry I ain't even know she had still talked to my boys when we broke up and when I got home that day she was there thinking shit was all cool.

Ok so what you should have taught about what you did. And now you see me which a guy you try a hmu. Like bro noo

Look baby I'm sorry maybe we could talk bout this.

I don't have time for this and you ruining my vibe but I know you gona find my number if you wana talk then talk but ima tell you this last thing and I want you to think bout it.

Your Ex WILL LEAVE You , Talk BAD About You , Act Like They NEVER Knew You, Then Start MISSING You, Hit You Up And WONDER Why I Don't Reply 

and with that I stepped put the room without looking back

I wasn't feeling the vibe anymore. I headed back to the bar and Nessa wasn't there. I looked towards the room I just came out of and saw Arron rubbing his face. I took out my Samsung Galaxy and sent a text to Monte.

Text Conversation

BabyGirl: I'm At The Bar. Hurry Up Please 

BestFriendd: You Aiight ?? And I'm sliding now

Baby Girl: Nahh Ill Talking To You When You Get Here.

BastFriendd : Aiight lil mama don't kill anyone 

BabyGirl: Lol I Gotchu.

***End Of Conversation***

I ordered me six shot of Patron. I was about to start drinking but someone sat next to me. It was Monte so I was good.

She Twerking By Cashout was playing. I got up from where I was sitting and started to twerk.

She see me grabbing on my tooly

*my tooly , my tooly*

She Told Me Smack Her On The Booty

* her booty , her booty*

He sat down and watched me. When the song was over i went over to sit on the stool. Well damn if you ordered these kind of drinks and dancing like that. I laughed at his comment. I slide him three shots.Lil Mama Before we drink tell me wussup first before your try to kill somebody up in here.

Lol nothing really what happen was he just wanted to be with me again and shit and I told him what I thought plus he messed up my vibe and he making me not wana Stay. I was about to grab a shot but I got held back.

Well leave and back another day. And What did you sayyy.

I kept my face like this 😑 and told him what I said. " Your Ex WILL LEAVE You , Talk BAD About You , Act Like They NEVER Knew You ... , Then Start MISSING You , Hit You Up Andd' WONDER Why I Don't Reply." After I said that we both started to laugh. We each got a shot and raised it up.

To Exes !

We each took our three shots and got up to leave. I sent Vonte , Meka , and Tonya a text that we were out.

Monte took the car and we were heading over to there house. In 15 minutes we were there. I got a text form Vonte

We walked in the house and I went straight to the living room with my drink. Baeee he called me 

What you want man