Chapter 1

My parents broke the news to me that we would be moving in about a week to San Antonio, Texas. We currently lived in an apartment in New York, so this move half way across the country came as quite a shock to me. I've lived in New York my entire life, all my friends are here- its all ive ever known. On the bright side it's the summer, so ill have time to make new friends and get my feel of everything before school starts. Sadly as it is however, I just got selected to be on the level 6 cheer team at my gym that Ive been going to for years. It sucks leaving it behind. 

Also, I have to leave behind my boyfriend Chris. I don't know what I will do without him. I just texted him about the move, and to be honest I do not know how well he is going to take this. We will hope for the best. 

Chris' POV: 

Madi just texted me and broke the news to me that she is moving in a week to Texas. This beats. I do not know what I am going to do without her. She is my one and only. I love seeing  her beautiful face everyday and not being able to see her is like death. I love her more than anything and her moving to Texas could mean loosing her, this is not good. 

Madi's POV:

Well, moving to Texas will suck, I am sure that it wont be as bad as I imagine it to be. Yes, there will be a lot of country folks, and I am not really into all of that, but there will also be many new friends. Also, I will get to try out for level 6 at a new gym, and I know that I am indeed capable. 

While I am going to miss it here in New York, I am excited for TExas. I just do not want to leave behind Chris.