Chapter 1: The New Kid

Aphmau's POV

There's a new kid joining Phoenix Drop High today. I've seen him once, and he looks funny, and kind cute, in his bunny ears, which he insists are real. I think his name is Sam, but for some reason, many people call him Samgladiator. I don't know why. Anyways, I may as well go talk to him.

Sam's POV

I see a girl with black hair and hazel eyes walking toward me. Making sure that none of my immediate fangirls are following me, I start walking to meet her.

She stops in front of me and holds out her hand. "Hello!  My name is Aphmau!  I'm a mentor, which means that I can help you with almost anything if you need it.  What's your name?"

"Samgladiator, but most people just call me Sam." I looked at the floor, remembering how my best friend Taurtis would act all bubbly and cheerful.  At least, when we weren't busy being chased by creepy Yandere Yuki.  I turned my gaze back to Aphmau. "I'm kinda lost.  Can you show me around?"

"Of course!  That's what I'm here for!  Where to?" she turned and started walking.

"Um...Mr. Gavin's class." I answered.  She stopped and looked at me funny.

"But you're not a werewolf..." she said quietly.

"Wut?"

"Nothing.  It's probably just something wrong with your schedule.  I got put in that class last year too.  Anyways, please follow me!"

"Hey, Alpha!" we ran into a group of kids.  The one that spoke had dark blue hair light blue eyes.  Here wolf ears were a dark shade of purple.  The kid to the right, his hair was a dirty blonde and his ears were a greenish-yellow.  The boy to the left had brown hair and lighter purple ears and his eyes were a reddish-orange.

"Hi, Dottie, Daniel, and Rylan." she sighed. "You guys do know that I'm not the Alpha, right?  I'm not even a werewolf."

"You'll always be Alpha unless you give it up." the boy with brown hair spoke, stepping forward.

"Okay, whatever you say, Daniel." with that, Aphmau started dragging me all over the school again.

And that's how my first day of life at Phoenix Drop High began.

Le Time Skip

Classes are over and I started heading back to my new house, were Grian had agreed to wait for me.  He and Taurtis went to different schools now.  Taurtis stayed in Tokyo and Grian had come to the States with me.  Now we were living in a small apartment with minimal furniture.

"Heyo!" he shouted when I entered the apartment.  My "brother" was sitting on the floor in our living room watching TV.

"I'm gonna head up to my room and do some stuff, kay, Grian?" I started heading to the attic stairs.  Since we had the apartment on the very top, I was allowed to accomodate the attic.  Grian and I use it for storage, and I have a section outlined with boxes for my "room".

A few minutes later...

"SAM!!!!!!!!!!!!" I fall off my bed as Grian screams my name.  Concerned, I raced down the attic stairs and run into the living room.  My feet skidded to a stop and I yelled in fright as the one person I dreaded the most started running at me.