Chapter 1: The Museum

Annyeonghaseyo! So..this is my MBLAQ fan fic. Sorry if it's not completely accurate on the boys personalities. Its hard for me to find a lot of stuff with English captions because I don't really speak Korean..But anway! If you see a ** before any dialogue it's in Korean. But sometimes I'll just put the romanization of whatever they're saying. Pay attention to the change of stars :3 And another thing..if something is totally wrong PLEASE let me know in the comments or my message board on my profile. I will love you dearly because I'm an idiot. LOL. But anyways here we go~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**

"Come on boys. We have 2 hours. Let's get business done quickly." Rain ordered. All the boys sat up gloomily. The car ride had been horrible.

"Please..just 5 more minutes.." Thunder pleaded.

"Nope. Let's go boys. I'll let them drive off with you."

"Aish. Okay." Seungho stated. He hopped off the car followed by G.O, Thunder, and Joon.

"Come on Mir..I don't have all day." Rain added.

"No..I have all this room now.." Mir spread out across the seats and put his face in between the cushions.

"Well..I guess you don't get to see the surprise then.." Next thing they knew Mir was by there side and full of energy.

"What's the surprise??" Mir asked impatiently.

"You'll see." Seungho said. The other boys nodded. They must know something that I don't, Mir thought. They walked down a couple of blocks down and stopped in front of a mass building.

*"A..meri..can..art..museum.." Mir said trying to sound it out. But he still said the r's weird. Joon gave him a look but shrugged it off.

*"You suck Mir." G.O said shaking his head.

"Go. Enjoy yourselves..1 hour. And Mir..don't do anything stupid." Rain said not waiting for a reply. He walked off and pulled out his cell phone immersed in some technical conversation. The boys walked in looking around in awe. The boys eventually split up roaming around in their own wonderlands.

~~

Mir's POV

I looked up and saw a painting of..a screaming ghost man? Maybe. What section am I even in? I just walked around. OOOHH! A POT!! I rubbed my hand againts the texture.

**

"Hey you! Don't touch that. It's rare. And if you break it you have to go to jail."

"Oh..okay." I tried to say. I honestly have no idea what he just said. But he looks important. I better agree with him.

**

"This is so strange.." I said. What's with all these wavy lines? Are they supposed to be stars? Stars are not that big. And a random castle? No. This is a horrible surprise! Why would Rain take us here?! He just doesn't get me. OHHH!! Another pot. It was a different kind of pot though. It looked all old and junk.. I touched it.

*"Hey! You! What do you think you're doing?! That's an artifact from ancient Egypt. You know what that means? We can't replace it. It's very fragile." Another man said. He was dressed the same as the other guy before. They both had tricked out belts. Weird. I nodded my head politely and went about my business. I think next time we go somewhere Rain needs to tell management English is not my language..

I walked on to another section of the museum. I saw Thunder and waved frantically. I ran over to him. I tackled him in a hug and he pushed me off.

"You are not a civilized person enough to be here. Calm down for once child." Thunder said flatly. He walked away and I stuck my tongue at his back. Meanie butt.

"Oh. My. God. HOW MANY POTS ARE IN THIS PLACE?!" I ran over my hand out to touch. I tried to stop but my shoes were slippery.

CRASH!

Oh no..I'm pretty sure that was not supposed to happen.

"YOU! You're coming with me!" The first man grabbed me by my wrists and pulled them around my back. Click. Uh oh.

~~

Thunder's POV

I heard a loud crash from behind me and several gasps. Oh no..Mir..please tell me that was NOT you. I did a turn on my heel and walked back into the small selection of ancient..stuff..

*"YOU! You're coming with me!" Oh no. I saw Mir being handcuffed by a tall, broad shoulder security guard. Mirmirmirmir. What have you done?! I looked beside him to see a pile of rubble that used to be an antique pot. Mir..

"Mir what have you done?" I said in English. Mir looked at me strangely. I shook my head. I got so used to talking it for a while.

*"What have you done idiot?!" I screamed in his ear as we walked out to the lobby. He winced.

"I may have possibly broken that pot..but it's just a pot. We can replace it right?!" He said sheepishly. I glared at him.

"No. We can't! That's ancient stuff! You know..past..IRREPLACEABLE!" We met Joon and G.O in the lobby.

*"Wait here." The security gaurd plopped Mir on a couch.

"Umm..is it just me or is Mir handcuffed?" Joon asked. I put my face in my hands and shook my head. We just got in America for a special mini tour and Mir already screwed it up.

"Where's Rain and Seungho?" G.O. asked calmly. How does he do it?

"I'll call them." Joon pulled out his phone and speed dialed Rain.

"Yeah. Rain..we have a..well I don't want to say small problem so..we have a problem. Okay. In the lobby." He hung up.

"BANG CHEOLYONG! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Ooh. He never calls Mir by his real name. I saw Mir wince.

"I may have broken an important artifact.." He mumbled.

"You've only been here, what, 10 minutes and you already managed to ruin the museum?! Do you think this is some kind of game?!" Rain yelled. He backed off before he said more and sat down. He tried to cool himself down but I don't think it's working.

**

"Sir are you his guardian?" The security guard asked. Rain sat up.

"Something like that..yes." The guard waved him over.

"We're going to have to take him to jail. We'll have to discuss more when we get there." Rain nodded and walked back over to us. He shook his head. Seungho shortly joined us. He stopped in his tracks. He looked at Mir then at us, then at Mir, and back at us. I raised my eyebrows and shook my head. This is going to be a long day.

~~

**

Mir's POV

"Umm..I'm sorry?" I said to the guys. They just glared at me. I am so screwed. We walked outside and I got shoved in a police car.

*"Boy..you are in a lot of trouble." The big man said. I stared at him. He shook his head.

"You don't even speak English do you?"

"Engrish..?" I asked. I only caught that. He chuckled and looked at me through the rear view mirror. Oh God what have I done? We arrived at a jail house..place..thingy..it's gonna be a long day..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OKAY! So..Mir's an idiot right? Yeah. But we love him anyways :3 So I hope you enjoyed and like I said if I need to fix anything please tell me. THANKS! Vote/comment/fan/enjoy :)