Trapped! A MB Love Story (a YN Story)

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! I can't wait til tomorrow, My family and I are going on a cruise!!!! I'm totes excited for this!!!   The only thing I'm worried about is the ship sinking... But that won't happen... Right?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-~*Morning*~-

"YN GET YO ASS UP WE LEAVE IN 1 HOUR" I hear my mom screaming from downstairs.

I lifted my head up and looked at the green letters on my alarm clock, I struggle to see them at first, but I finally just grabbed my glasses. The clock read 7:59.

"Shit!" I mumbled under my breath. I was way late, I still hadn't even woken up my lil sis, Kyanna.

I quickly jumped up and threw my clothes on the bed, and ran down the hall to her room. I didn't want to wake her up, so I dressed her in her favorite pink dress, and layed her back in the bed. Mom already braided her hair last night, so we wouldn't have to worry about her long hair being all over the place.

I ran back to my room, and brushed my teeth and hair, and threw on some shorts, and black t-shirt that says 'S My Nonexistant D' and big bold flashy letters, and then I threw on my snapback and shades.

I walked downstairs to see my big sister, Valerie carry bags out to the car, and mom coming down behind me with Kyanna, still sleeping. She was small for a 5 year old.

"Come on! Hurry up get in the car!" Mom whispered/yelled, careful not to wake Ky.

We all loaded up into the car and we headed out to the pier, so far, we were gonna make it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-~*At The Pier*~-

We made it in time, Ky, still asleep as we boarded the cruise ship. Dad, had handed all the tickets to a man in black and red attire, and we headed to our rooms.

Val and I shared a room, while Ky, mom and Dad shared. When we walked into our cabin, our mouths opened wide. The room was... Beautiful.

"OMG!" Val exclaimed. "This is fucking BEAST!" She jumped onto her bed.

"I know right," I said looking out the window. The sun reflected off the ocean blue water. It was beautiful. "Look out the window!" I said turning to Valerie.

She jumped off and stumbled behind me to the window. "OOOOOOHHHH, I'm taking a picture!" She said pulling out her phone.

As she played with the buttons on her phone, I jumped onto my bed. It was nice and soft, and the covers were warm. Just the way I had always liked it. I closed my eyes and relaxed, suddenly a little tired. Just as I was about to drift off, I heard Val yell.

"YN!!! COME WITH ME!!!!" She practically yelled in my ear. I jumped really fast.

"Damn Val, you scared the shit out of me!" I said rubbing my ear. "And what... Where you going?"

"Too see if I can find any cute guys, DURRR!" She said.

Even though she was 17, Valerie, for as long as 14 years I've knowh her, been as boy crazy as she is today... While normal like 6 year old were running away from boys, she was chasing them.

"Uhh... Sure... I guess It'll give me a chance to get to know this place so I don't get lost here." I said.

"Uhh... Lil sis, you sure you're not gay?" She asked for the 11 millionth time.