Chapter 5

Kendall´s POV

I woke up with a huge smile on my face. Yesterday was absolutely perfect. I couldn´t believe that it happened. Harry was such a gentleman and I had so much fun with him. I took my phone and start scrolling down twitter. Oh shit the photos have been released. They were pictures of Harry and I in the car and then the magazine headlines "New teenage love?"  , "Harry and Kendall out in a romantic date" , "Is this the new hot couple".  Well that was fast. I went through my twitter mentions and all I can see was directioners spamming , with questions that if I was dating Harry and to leave him alone but whatever haters gonna hate. I was getting ready for breakfast while Kylie suddenly came to my room.

"Oh shit Kendall have you seen twitter and tumblr? Everything is full of story headlines you and Harry and everyone is like surprised , you have to tell me every single detail" - Kylie said

"I know right , things travel really fast. Come downstairs and I will tell you everything" - I told Kylie while we went down stair I realized I haven´t told my older sisters and they obviously needed to know!

I couldn´t stop smiling it was just that no feelings can describe how I´m feeling.

"Hey Kendall" - Kim said

"Oh hii" - I greeted the three of them.

"Why that´s smile on your face Kenny? Have something to tell us?" - Khloe told me and winked at me.

"Yes! But did mom told you?" - I answered

"No she told us that you were going to tell us" - Kourtney said

"Huh , uhmm well , I went on a dinner date with Harry Styles" - I told them

"You go sister!" - Khloe cheered and Kim was surprised while Kourtney was with her mouth open.

"But it was for publicity , you can thank that to mom" Khloe interrupited and said "Little evil bitch" - We all laughed and then I continued "But I mean I had a great time , he is so hot and such a gentleman and I don´t know I just had a good time , at first I didn´t want to go but I had nothing to loose and I had a great time" - I explain to tell while they were smiling.

"Aww Kenny , that´s so sweet" - Kim told me

"Yeah and after the dinner he told me that he wanted to hang out with me but not for publicity cause he had a great time" - I told them 

"Shit just got real" - Kylie said and we all laugh

"No I mean as friends we will see what happens" - I told them in a nervous voice and I started to remember the things he told me , that I looked pretty and stuff like that and my cheeks were starting to get blushed.We had breakfast and we starting talking about our first love and stuff like that after that I went to my room and had a text message from Harry.

Harry: Hey love , how are you doing? I hope directioners aren´t that hurtful to you H. x

Oh my God , the fact that he actually cares , is just amazing. I texted him back to not worry about it that I know what is to get hate and stuff like that.

Harry: Are you attending to the American Music Awards? H. x

The AMA´S were this Sunday and I was attending with Kylie cause I was presenting an award so I texted him that yeah I was going and then he texted back see you then. I mean everything was chill he told me that tomorrow Sunday were having a things for fans called "1D Day" that I should totally watch it and I now that I think of it it wasn´t a bad idea after all. I was just chillin on my bed and just smiling as a stupid girl. It was one of the best night ever

Harry´s POV

I was in the kitchen having breakfast while the rest of the boys were still sleeping. No wonder why. I went on my twitter and surprise surprise. All my twitter feed was full of directioners tweeting about Kendall and I. I really hope Kendall wasn´t noticing all the hate cause man. The pictures were up and I saw them and laughed at how I was photographed. Also a video was up and I laugh at how I speed up at the end cause I mean at the end of the day they were annoying.

"Nice pictures man , how was it?" - Liam told me 

"It was pretty good , I had a great night" - I just smile and Liam smiled back.

"So what do we have to do today?" - I asked him

"Nothing I think we have a free day" - Liam told me and I just nodded.

"Oh cool , well I guess I will just chill here" - I told Liam

We had a really relaxing day , we had nothing to do and I enjoyed the day with my boys and we went to sleep early cause tomorrow we had the famous "1D Day".

A day later

It was the day of 1D Day and what it consisted of it was of a livestream that the fans will be able to watch and it would be pretty fun. We were heading to the studios and I still had that dinner date in my mind. The livestream was ready to start.

"Hello everyboddyyyyyyy" - Zayn said and the rest of the boys greeted the fans also. We will having lots of activity and it will be something fun to do.

It was time of the questions and I was nervous cause I´m pretty sure they will ask me about Kendall. Piers Morgan was doing the questions and I thought we has able of asking anything but the fans will be sending their questions via twitter. So they started with Niall and then it was my turn.

"About one in three questions I had was , very simple, are you dating Kendall Jenner , yes or no?" - Piers asked me and shit I saw this coming.

"Uhmm ... I mean we went out for dinner but no ....... I guess" - I told Piers , smiling like a stupid boy.

"Dinner date here in Los Angeles a hot date , a budding romance" - Piers said

"I mean ... dunno .... lets move all .. shall we?" - Oh man that has hard. I was smiling like a damn stupid boys but I couldn´t help it. In the break I saw my phone and I saw a text message from Kendall

Kendall: Great way to answer Harry :) xo

Well shit , she saw me smiling like a little boy when he gets a toy. I hope it wasn´t that obvious. I don´t know if she was being sarcastic or what? But after the way I answered and they way I feel about her when I see or hear her name I thought and say: man she has stole my heart.