the first morrning of the marrige

alios:morin sparkle pop *as alios moves the cover from cciels face*

ciel:it is to early in thte mornin its 4:00 inm the morrnin -_- did you really have to wake me up

alios:well of corse i woke you up to see you this early in the morring *as alios leans in to kiss ciel as ciel is blushing*

((claude and sebastian walking up staires))

claude: i do not know why i got to work with you sebastian michaelis

sebastian: well the young masters are getting married and lady elizibith has been has been acting weird latly when they proposed

claude:*fixes glasses* i do not care for the wedding even though i am stuck with the young highness affter he became a demon -_-

sebastian: then why do you stay with him then *as he opens the door and he sees alios on top of cile kissing and sebastian looks then blinks then move his head slightly and then smiled* well then looks like you two woke up early this morrin *as claude walks in with a tray of tea and crumpets*

alios:CLAUDE!!!! *as he lays back giggleing and sebastian dresses ciel*

ciel:alios come on we dont got all day we got a big day ahead of us *as ciel stands waiting for alios to get ready*

claude:*as claude lays the tray beside of the bed and gets ready to dress his young highness*

((alios and ciel you lazy asses for not dressing your self you got butlers to do it for yea))

alios: .... FINE!! only because i dont want to stay in bed alone of corse claude dress me

claude:yes your highness *as claude dresses alios but alios takes off the first three butons of his shirt off*

alios:are you anoyed yet claude

claude:no *fixes glasses and then he fixes it and then ciel and alios goes outside of the room as claude and sabastion fixes the beds*

 sebastian:ahhhh dont you love to see them smile claude *as sebastian*

claude:no i could really care less for there smiles -_- *as claude and sebastian fixes there bed and walks out of the room*

alios: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha *as he twirls around the dinning room laffing his ass off with a rose in his mouth* come on sweety lets dance

ceil: no -_- *as he sits down sipping on some tea*

alios: ohhh come on *as he lays on the table and buts the rose in ciels mouth* it will be fun ;)

ceil: fine if it will get you to be happy i will dance with you *as he gets up and they start to do a slow dance close to eathother

sebastian:*as both him and claude watches them dance*

ciel:*affter 5 min he sees claude and sebastian and then* whoo whooops *as he falls*

elizibith:as he walks in the room not knowing that they are getting married* my ciel *as she sees them on the floor close of  eatch other and she walks in there pissd HEY CIEL IS MINE!!!

ceil:elizibith as i told you so many times me and alios is getting married ive told you this soooo many times -_-

alios:  as he sticks his toungh at elizitbth*

elizibith:b..but i thought we were *as she crys her eyes out and runs out of the house