Till the last breath

It was the first day of school for the higher secondary school students the first day for the freshers everyone was excited all the freshers were excited too.

After the assembly everyone went to their classrooms there was an 18 year old boy his name was Theja.Theja nervously entered the classroom since it was his first day he was all alone he didn't know anyone he was feeling shy then a guy calls him from the last second bench he gives his introduction this guys name is Hekato he is also an 18 year old guy this two became friends and as days went by they became more closer and closer within q month they become the best friends and also the most popular guys in school all the girls of the school go crazy for them.

A few days later a girl joins the school.This girl is Kilangsenla a.k.a Asen a 17 year old girl she enters the classroom after taking permission of the teacher she is a bit shy. The teacher instructs her to go an sit next to Theja,she goes and gives him a cute smile which makes Theja crazy for her she sits down,and Theja nervously gives his introduction and even Asen introduces herself. a few day later the teacher says she will be conducting a test Asen who is a bright student prepares herself well whereas Theja and Hekato who are lazy students didn't prepare at all so, they ask for Asen's agrees to help them out the next day the teacher gives out the test papers,the teacher finds that every mistake in their papers were same and all three of them were made to stand outside the classroom for the whole day and eventually they had a long conversation and even Asen becomes a bestfriend of Hekato and Theja. A few days later Hekato plans to go out on a picnic both Asen and Theja agrees they went to a place called Dzükü Valley a beautiful place full of flowers and enjoys there in the evening when they were about to come back Asen say thank you to Theja and Hekato.Hekato asks why are you saying thank you? Asen replies saying before when I was in highschool I didn't have any friends and never had this much fun I was always alone and now I feel so good that I have some good friends thank you for being my friend both of you.Theja excitedly shout you are welcome! When ever you feel lonely we will always be there just give us a call ok Asen says Theja the next day Theja asked Asens contact number in class Asen happily gives it to him and Hekato after class Theja contacts Asen and tell her that its him and asks her to save his number and after that Theja texts Asen and as days went by they became even closer and even summer vacation has come near. Hekato,Theja and Asen having a conversation asking each other where they will be going for their Summer vacation.Asen says she would be staying in Kohima,Hekato says he will be going to his home town in Zunheboto and Theja says he will also be staying in Kohima.And after class both Asen and Theja goes to Hekatos place and says good bye in advance since Hekato had to leave at 3:00 a.m in the morning.

During this summer vac Asen and Theja hangs out a lot and becomes even closer Theja falls in love with Asen.And he asks Asen to be his girlfriend Asen says yes the moment he asks her and they become deep lovers even before the summer ended. After a few days Hekato returned and when he saw Asen and Theja together he was Shocked. and asks Theja "hey friend what did I miss?" Theja replied a lot of things and laughed. The be t day class started and everyone was shocked to see Asen and Theja so close.

Days and months went without even knowing Asen and Theja's relationship becomes so tight but yet they did not ignore Hekato,not even for once.

Now it was December and the famous Hornbill festival was gonna kick start Asen,Theja and Hekato goes to the festival they had a lot of fun and were tired too on their way home the car broke down and in the forest area Theja and Hekato trying to fix the car and Asen standing near the road waiting for someone to come so she can ask for their help. It has been hours the car didn't get fixed and no one came it it also became dark luckily they spotted an empty plain area they pushed the car and took the car to that area they had to camp there.