the First Eight Years of Sarah

Sarah is a six years old little girl. she lives with her parents and her four other siblings  11 years old brother Sam, the oldest; the second oldest, her 9 years old sister Beah; her other sister Maya who is 11 months apart with her and who is 7 years old and her younger brother, who is born 6 years later after Sarah who is now 3 months old.

In their house, they don't have only them living there; also there are Aunts and cousins, many of them from her father's side as well as her mom's side. Sarah's cousin were all older than her.

There were, cousin Sephorah who is in charge for the daily cooking for the family, Sarah's aunt, Untie Mrs. Charles, widow for as long as Sarah could remember since she was born, she never saw her untie's husband Mr. Charles. Mrs. Charles teaches Sarah to do her own laundry, bought her a small laundry vase made for laundry, to wash her own undies and socks. Auntie Mrs. Charles was responsible for the family's laundry and to help feeding Sarah and her younger brother during mealtime.

From Sarah's father side, there are cousin Eddy, who is in charge of the finance in Sarah's father Bakery and also in charge of picking up Sarah and her sisters  from school, there were cousins Mike and Carl who are helping as well in the bakery.

There are four other cousins that are there just to go to school, help with some minimal house chores during school months from September until June then go spend the summer in their small village outside the city with their parents. this is Sarah's big family at least some of them. the twist of her life began after her cousins Eddy, Mike and Carl move in to her house full time...