Rachel Returns

CHAPTER 1 RACHEL RETURNS

I walked into the hall and to a door I knocked on the door and Lilly opened it. "you look gorgeous lil. That dress is amazing" "thanks Rach. Maddie is next door with the guys." I walked next door and knocked and Ryder answered. "oh hey Rachel" he said in a voice not much louder than a whisper; "hey Ryder can I see Maddie." I asked politely "sure. Maddie someone's at the door that wants to talk to you." he shouted across the room. She walked over and she wore a knee length crimson red satin dress. she was one of the bridesmaids for Lilly's wedding. " Ahhhhh." she screamed almost deafening me "Rach how are you? I didn't think you could get back from London in time for the wedding." she said in a very fast but understandable voice. " wow mads calm down its nice to see you to. I'm good and I made a couple of arrangements. there was no way in hell I was missing Lilly's wedding." I said  "does she know your here?" she asked "yer I told her about 3 weeks ago that I was coming but told her to not tell anyone" I said in a cheeky voice. "anyway I gotta go talk to the bride and the others so see ya later." "ok but I have something to tell you later on after the ceremony." Maddie said with a sudden worried look on her face. " you sure you don't wanna talk now?" I asked concerned "I'm sure. it will be better if I tell you later." ":ok mads but you better tell me." and with that I gave her a hug and left back to the girls. I decided to go for a little walk first. as I was walking I felt like someone was following me but didn't think anything of it. I was walking for about 5 minutes when Ryder called out my name. I turned around and he had a single blue rose in his hand. "I have been following you for the last 5 minutes hoping you would turn around but you didn't." he said as he walked up to me and handed me to rose. "this is for you Rachel. I have liked you since I first met you." he said now only inches away from my lips. I could feel his warm breath from were he stood and next thing I knew his lips were on mine and I kissed back. it wasn't a long kiss but it was sweet and as he lifted his head he said in a quiet voice that only  I could hear "Will you be my girlfriend??

*********************************************************************************************************************

sorry about the short chapter guys. this is the first story I have written please like and leave a comment if you would like to read another chapter. I will upload regularly if you guys wand