And I went to Anandi

Start from the beginning

Her Room was 6*9 ft out of which 4*7 ft was covered by bed alone. Very Cozy Bed with lots of cushions and Pillows and One Sound System along with some decorative hangings were only visible items in her room, Every thing was under the 4 feet high Bed where you have to make efforts to climb the bed. Wall papers of several film stars were all over the place with a giant mirror head side of bed.

I paid 700 to Anandi and was suppose to give 100 bucks tip to Ram Singh but was overwhelmed by Anandi and paid 500 Rs to Ram Singh as Appreciation. He was happy by getting some extra money but Anandi was looking at me with red and green eyes, I got the clue but couldn’t help it as I have already given the money to Ram Singh, Even  was thinking what is the point of giving extra money to the pimp when you liked the lady.

“Tumne mujh main kya dekha” what did you saw in me she uttered first thing while Ram Singh left. “What happened do you think you are not so beautiful or something” I replied and she started speaking “Its not like that, I was not ready today just came out to see who is not going with anyone” “See No Eye Lenses, No Good(Short) clothes” and started revealing all the things she knew about herself. I knew somewhere that she might be self obsessed and I was absolutely right. She kept talking about herself and her friends except her family and I was listening very keenly. She was also playing with my cell phone and took my Number for further Communication that very same time. There are some basic traits which each and every girl in this profession show Like taking contact Information very fast, Fixing next meeting the very same day,Meunvering and juggling words to speak their language, They have a very good practice of putting words in your mouth and then you will speak And Anandi was actually master in all these traits..

”I wont allow you to touch if the time goes up” she said looking at my watch. I replied are you in hurry or something she said you might be in hurry ,Here no one listens to my shit people comes, fucks and leave the place, you are taking interest in my things “What’s the matter” she enquired I just kept quiet. She started coming all over me as I was in the half laid position on the bed and she was on me. When I realized she is indulging in foreplay I tried to kiss her on her lips to that she resisted and politely said “I will kiss you when you will come next time” I also readily agreed to her proposal. As soon we started going Intimate some one banged the door. I Enquired to Anandi what was that she responded Do it Fast we have only 10 Mins Remaining. I was Not in any hurry and we continued with the same pace. Soon after 5 mins her masi banged the door and started shouting ANANDI ANANDI. We were cuddling each other with full clothes ON that time. She got up and opened the door now masi was shouting at her in Bengali.

Every girl has a guardian called masi over her. Masi looks after the room maintenance, going for petty shopping of Cigarettes, Alcohol, Condoms and Food for girl and the guest, Masi usually takes 100-200 bucks for her services for a day by one girl. And one masi looks for 3-4 girls at a time, she only cooks food, she only keeps money and keep account of several dues which have to be paid monthly by any girl. Masi also keeps track on the time spent by any girl with a guest and checks no one is breaking the norms of time. Masi a very authorative figure because she has full support of Building Owner.

Masi was scolding Anandi for not keeping track on time, To which Anandi Replied we have not started yet After hearing this masi went furious and started abusing Anandi for her non compliant with th norms and Ignorance. Masi was saying I have to leave but both of us wanted Masi to leave. I was listening to all this and masi was not saying anything to me she was scolding Anandi only. I was really pissed OFF by Masi’s behavior, We were there for last One hour talking and playing with each other arousing our desires and when we were about to do something then She came as mood Breaker, I interrupted both the ladies and said Don’t Fight I will pay for next round and will continuing from here. As they heard my statement they both went silent and Masi turned to me and demanding money for this round.

I had no plans to go with any girl so didn’t have much cash I have already paid them for the earlier round so was dried of cash and needed to take some cash from Bhai but Bhai was busy over there with karishma in extended schedule. So all things were stalled till bhai finishes his program with karishma and in the mean time I was convincing them that I will pay the money, we have money but with bhai not with me but they were not listening to me and were stating first money then any thing else. That time I understood that what is the value of Money in that place, There is no value of anything, any emotion, any promise, any commitment over hard cash. Any ways it was hard lesson for me in moderate manner. I paid them after taking cash from Bhai and now bhai stared pulling my leg, Once you were not interested in coming to para and now you want to go second round.

Now everything was settled down We both were alone in bolted room, Masi had left with money and Bhai was waiting for me outside. Now we were back again to explore each other in the closed room and no one will disturb us for another hour. This time I didn’t waste any time in talking and started getting undress taking clue form me she also removed her Tee, Now first thing I wanted was a Kiss which she promised me in the first round Technically this was my second time and according to her promise I can kiss her second time, ”Ab Toh Main Kiss Loonga” Now I will kiss you I said to which she replied woh toh tum Next Time aaoge tab looge You will kiss me when you come next time. Arrey Yeh Mera Second Time hi toh hai.Tumne bola tha na Second time aaoge tab kiss doongi. Now she was trapped in her own words but defended her self Second time toh doosre din hoga yeh toh tumhara first time hi  hai we argued for some more time but she didn’t want to lose a good client too so she agreed to kiss me but with a condition and said Main gutkha nahin fekoongi I won’t spit tobacco just now I ate it and wont spit it for your stupid kiss. I said i will buy you a new one spit it now and you can have another later. Girls in Para use pan masala to discourage men who want to kiss their lips and she was no different but I didn’t cared and Kissed Gently, I was going gentle on her but She tried to bite my lip.. And we started our act with full steam I was above her and she was below me, and suddenly my phone rang which was near the pillow on my right hand side Resham was calling, “What the Fuck” I said to myself, Resham’s Digha’s trip might have been cancelled so now she was calling me, I was in a no state to pick the call, in the middle of act. First it was vibrating but now it started Ringing Loud and clear, I pushed the silent button, It started ringing again now I made it to silent mode. It ranged several times and stopped. Resham couldn’t go to digha that’s why she was calling me to Come Over her place back But I was already hooked up with Anandi. Some Times I think it was Resham Or Bhai who led me to Anandi, these were the only two connecting Dots who took me to Anandi.