Chapter 1 ~Niall

Hi One Direction fans! :D so I decided to do a 1D story and I thought I would explain a little to you. So this is just after their recent USA tour and now they're back in England. Liam and Louis are not in relationships, everyone is single ;) and I guess that's it... If you have questions just ask (incase something is unclear). Oh and I'm trying my best to write a little british english so sorry if I fail at it! Comment! Vote! Enjoy!!!

H2Odreams

~~~~~~

We were waiting. For what exactly, I don't know. I hadn't been paying attention when the plan had been explained to us. It was most likely something about and interview or photo shoot or possibly even a music video. Who knows when it comes to us? One Direction. Our band. I never thought we would get this far, just from auditioning for the X Factor. I always smile when I think back to those days. All the pressure and the nerves? Well they really paid off in the end. Our lives are amazing. I never dreamed that I would become this famous! Along with the other boys of course. I looked at them now. 

Zayn sat on the couch across from me. You could tell from his expression that he was bored out of his mind and about to fall asleep. His eyes were flickering and his mouth hung open a little. His hair was gelled up as usual and he was wearing his typical varsity jacket. Soon soft snores escaped from his mouth.

Liam who was sitting next to Zayn flicked his face, but all that Zayn did was switch from leaning against Liam to leaning against the arm of the couch on his opposite side. Liam sighed and leaned back against the couch. He had recently cut his curly hair shorter. I think it suited him. He wore a green and blue flannel shirt with a grey scarf.

Louis sat on the floor by my feet. He was messing around with his phone, probably checking twitter or something. His hair was left natural and flopped across his forehead. He kept tossing his head to flick it out of his eyes. He noticed me watching him and looked up.

"Like what you see Nialler?" he asked, raising one eyebrow.

I rolled my eyes and pushed him over with my legs.

He sprawled on the floor laughing which resulted in Zayn waking up. He saw Louis on the floor laughing and kicked him too. I smiled at Zayn but he just closed his eyes and went back to sleep.

Harry sighed and got up from his chair against the wall of the room we were in. He walked over to the refreshments table and grabbed a soda.

"Toss me one, Harry!" I said before he strided away from the table.

He picked up a coke and threw it over to me. I caught it in midair and then smiled to myself. That must have looked pretty awesome.

"Me too Harold!" Louis said.

Harry sighed and threw another one at Louis. It happened to hit him right in the face.

My eyes widened and Zayn jolted awake again. Harry looked very guilty at the moment. I looked down at Louis. He was staring at Harry in shock.

"What.... The.... Hell... Harry???" he shouted.

Harry winced.

Louis's hand shot up to his face. His cheek was slowly turning red.

"That hurt!"

Harry slowly backed away, "I'm sorry Louis, it wasn't on purpose!"

Louis jumped up and tackled Harry to the ground, "WASN'T ON PURPOSE MY A-----"

"GUYS!!" Liam interrupted. He was standing up now and glaring at them.

I got up and strode over to the tangle of Harry and Louis on the floor. I desperately tried to drag Louis off of Harry.