PYRO

Ella was a girl with quite a temper, her angers burst like a flame. Especially when she closed her hand and opened it with a form of ball fire on her hand, the flame sparks brightly.

She managed to control her angers to throw the ball of fire to the others in the room, her temper rise in a second when they call her a fraud.

Everybody in the room looked stunned and amazed, they suddenly stop talking and the place somewhat be quite for a moment as they witnessed the overwhelming power of the girl.

"Unbelievable!" someone says.

For others they uttered words that cannot express what they feel on what they saw, few won't believe what happens, they startled, even frightened. Some still in shocked. But all the same in mind: Here was a girl, a totally stranger, posing a ball of fire at them.

Ella finally closed her hand, the fire went out. She nearly collapsed, at the small amount of power she shows weakens a lot, but she managed to look okay. She's still need to master it without losing all of her strengths.

That's the reason why she agrees to Victor to come to this room, this council of the light. Victor promised her that she will find a master that will help her to learn and train her power of fire.

When they arrived at the council, Victor immediately introduces her to the head of the Council but apparently they ignore them.

The Council Head is consists of five but they have thirty or more members, this people are the only surviving descendants of the POWER OF FIRE, they wore red cloak signifies the red flame of the fire and insignia of a fire breathing dragon. But this people are over do the history they only believe what the old story they pass at them, they only know that someday the heir of the fire will come but they don’t expect it to arrive today or for the next century.

 Actually some of them don’t believe there was an heir who has a power of fire that someday will rule them because the last blood of the fire died 500 years ago, and they don’t even know there was living descendants only that their old prophecy said that they will be a time a blood of fire will rise.

Victor is one of the members. And one of the believers that there was an heir, that soon will rise. He was tall, rugged look with small scar on his right eye. A red fedora hat covers his long braided hair, a jazz musician. Ella first thought of him. He seems a well-known man but there is something in him that Ella is not certainly.

She met him at the pub where he helps her to fight a group of drunken men who’s trying to assault her but unfortunately his help doesn’t need. She spread her fingers and shot of flames come out of her fingertips. Her first intention was to frightening them but her emotion swirl fast to rage to hurt them, but when she nearly lost her control, something tugged her gut and managed to stop it.

The drunken men stunned and terrified, they run fast to leave the pub, one of them stumbled to the ground. The man who helps her also stunned and baffled but not terrified and that’s how they met, but at first Ella hesitated when he said who he was then he show his left arm with the etch in his skin the insignia of the brotherhood and assured her that he will help her. But still she doesn’t trust him.

Back at the Council, there were a lot of talks and buzz around and when they hear what Victor said. They don’t believe it.

“How dare you! Presenting a common girl and telling a lies to this sacred council.” one of the Head shouted at Victor. “All of you know that the last blood of fire died ages ago!”

All of the members agreed. Some retell the story to one another as if they don’t know the story. Again a loud of buzz filled in the room.

“Lord Zalo, please hear out my story first.” Victor pleaded.

The leader of the five council head, shake his head. “This is enough, Lord Arul said was true.”

Ella was so embarrassed and also infuriates to the Head of the Council for not listening and judged them without hearing their story. She managed to shouts. “How can you be so unkind to you member, telling him to stop without hearing his story first, is this kind of council that last for hundred years” she said angrily questioning the higher heads.

She was so angry. Her hand ball to fist trying to control her anger, if only they know she was steaming hot.

The idlers stiffened on their benches. They were startled, glanced at the five heads waiting for them to answer back. Nobody noticed Victor who’s trying to stop Ella and cringed when he touch her, it’s like touching a burning coal from within.

“You dare! You know nothing girl, you’re just a fraud, Go! Leave at once!” Lord Arul shouted furiously.

So that’s what happens. Ella bursts in to anger. And they saw the very unbelievable thing.

After the commotion in the room, Lord Zalo astonished managed to stands up and asks the girl Ella. “Young woman, who are you?” he said. The member of the council grew silent and turned their full attention to her waiting for her to response.

“I’m Gabriella, but mostly they call me Ella,” the girl said.

“My dear child, how did you it?” softly said by one of the Heads. It was Lord Veller, one of the old and wise in the five. He’s the one who is quite all the time when the clamor arise.

Ella felt fondness to the old man, she remembers a man she knew long ago, but she dismissed it immediately.

But before she could answer back, the man beside him retort firsts.

 “Now, you believed me?” Victor said. He was so eager to be acknowledged by this incident.

Lord Arul, the one who is shouting all the time. Looked Ella, they were dark brown eyes, wide open and pleading wordlessly at her. The rest of his thin face strained, his lips trembled.

“We could talk about this,” Lord Arul said.

“Talk? Now you want to talk?” Ella burst out. “What’s to talk?”

Lord Arul raised his hand like surrendering at Ella. “Ah, my child…” he suddenly became polite. “Yes. Well, now, you proved to us that you are certainly holding the power of the fire.” He said.

He continues his talk with a polite tone. “We are all mystified by your power and deeply apologized on our behavior earlier.” His face was calm.

“For century we’ve been waiting for you, and all of our ancestors died fighting for your cause and believing that someday you will come and fulfill the prophecy. You cannot blame us for not believing what Victor said.” He said.

Many of them agree and eyeing her hopefully.

“I don’t know what prophecy or whatsoever fire descendants, you’re talking about, all I want is to get out of here, coming here is a mistake!” she said angrily to them.