Home

It is the fourteenth of february again.

Look how time flies. It is way too fast.

I woke up without anyone beside me again and a part of me misses the whole of him.

"Julie Anne, ang aga aga ha,"

I smiled but sighed at the same time.

It's a new day, an ordinary day for me, work day.

I went to the kitchen to make a coffee but i was welcomed by a beautiful set up all over the living room and around the kitchen.

Bouquets of red roses are all over the house! It is insanely beautiful! I have never seen this much of flowers in my whole existence! Every corner of the living room was set up and filled with thousands of roses and im not even kidding.

I nearly cried by the thought of him remembering this day no matter how busy he is.I just get so emotional over these things because it's not so often that i get to experience this. He's unbelievably amazing.

And before i could cry, i busy myself preparing for my stuff for I have to hurry. It's going to be a long day at work again. I look around for one last time, i should probably give him a phone call later. 

Manong Rojan drove me to batangas for a taping today of our adventure show that will surely aired the next day.

"Julie! good morning!" Treena came to my tent holding a bouquet of white roses in her hands.

"Para sa'yo," she handed me.

A smile instantly plastered on my face as i saw who it was from.

Okay, this guy had done way too much already.

"Thanks Treens!" i say as i look at treena.

She nodded but came closer to my side and said,

"Sorry ah, i was trying to clear this day offnof the list pero hindi daw pwede eh."

That astounds me.  Treena has been with my journey 24/7, 6 times a week. She knew how tired i am and listening to her now trying to clear this day for me to rest is so touching.

And so i reminded her,

"Thanks treens. but you dont have to do that. Ako na ang gagawa ng paraan for us to get a week off after this," i say and she nodded happily.

We're a perfect team because we know what we are doing, we knew each other very well and most importantly, we understand each other.

I am so thankful for Treens.

And as soon as she got out of the tent, i took my phone out and called him.

He doesnt normally answer calls during work time but i think im just so lucky today.

"Hi, love," i heard his mouth pulled a smile as he answers me.