Don't Tell Anyone... It's Our Little Secret (Nouis One Shot!)

A/N: Okie, warning a head of time. This contains sexual content. If you will feel uncomfortable i strongly urge you to turn back now!

As for those who want to read this, hope you enjoy. the following content was once a txt conversation between my self and spectacularsam.... if you think we have sick minds... we already know ;) feedback is very welcomed and will make us quite happy. let us know what you think and happy reading!!

Love always,

SectacularLove

Niall sat against the headpost reading a book when his bedroom door opened. Louis stepped in in all of his shirtless glory. Niall put the book that had been in his lap on the nightstand, he smiled at Louis, eyes racking down his toned tanned chest.

"Hey Lou," his accent thick. He licked his lips causing Lou to shift where he stood uneasily.

Making his way to the bed he sat down infront of Niall. "Hi," He smiled, "Whatcha doin'?" Smirking the irishman looked back at the book and laughed pointing. "I was trying to read, but I'm kind of tired," as if on cue a small yawn left his mouth, forming a small o as he stretched. Louis laughed lightly ruffling the blondes hair.

"so sleep my love, unless you want me to pull out the handcuffs again? No one's home," he smiled slyly winking. Reaching over to the nightstand draw jingling them infront of Niall's face.

Winking Niall sat up a bit straighter leaning towards the older boy "I'd very much like that again."

Louis got up leaning over Niall, he leaned up and kissed the hollow of Louis' neck taking in his scent as he felt his left hand being restricted and then his right. He struggled a little bit, a small pout forming on his lis as he jutted his bottom lip out. "Lou, you know I like this, but I like touching you more," he whined slightly.

"I'm sorry baby," Louis said unlocking the handcuffs and pushing the blonde over. He reached up and restricted his left hand. Realizing what he was doing he strattled the Doncaster boy and clasped his right hand in the other. " I want to let you rule tonight, I'm offering myself to you" Lou let out a breathy moan. "Touch me." He lifted his pelvis into Niall's crotch.

Crawling up his body the irishman licked his way up the doncaster boys tanned torso sucking lightly on his nipple then the other. He continued licking and nibbling along his collarbone. Glancing up seductively he stared into the blue eyes watching him and licked his collarbone. "Tell me what you want me to do to you babe." He breathed against his neck.

He felt Louis' trousers tightened against him, He smiled at the older boy beneath him. "Kiss me like you're falling in love," he said quietly.

He kissed his cheek, then his nose, and finally leaning down and pressing his lips gently to Lou's. He lifted up slightly so his lips were hovering above his and his breath was tickling his lips. "Louis you should know I love you," he leaned down and kissed him again, "more than anything, you're amazing," he said against his lips. Niall licked along the Doncaster boy's lower lip asking for entrance.

The older boy moaned against his lips "O baby..... I told you Ni, you're in charge tonight.... Do what ever you want to me, my body is ready." As if to prove it his jeans tightened more and he absently humped into Niall needingly.

Niall kissed him roughly forcing his tongue inside his mouth exploring it, he ground his hips down into Louis'. His lips moving from his mouth down his neck kissing and sucking slightly, finding his sweet spot Lou moaned as he nibbled and sucked at.

"Baby," he breathed out heavily, "don't stop.." He licked the smaller boys clavicle nuzzling into his neck leaving lovebites. "Make me scream,"he said horsely.