That's how I ended up like this

When you ask what you shall call me , I say 'call me he , call me she , call me anything or everything'because to be honest as long as you are in my bed I don't mind , as long as it is my personality that keeps you there .

This sentence explains a lot of who I am .

My name is Tobin Bailey , I was born with a rare condition , my condition makes it impossible for me to develop breasts or have a period yet I have female genitals between my legs .When I turned eighteen I got to choose my sex , the way I chose was by closing my eyes and letting my hand fall on a random one which happened to be female.Anyways , I have no set gender as I am boy on top but girl on bottom .

My condition wasn't even noticed until I was sixteen , all my friends had had their periods and had developed breasts but I was as flat as cardboard .For the most part we just thought I hadn't gone through puberty yet but alarms went off in my head and my parents' when my little sister had her period  at twelve and my older brother went through puberty at fourteen .

We weren't worried but one day I had appendicitis and was rushed to the hospital during surgery the doctors noticed something strange , they noticed my reproductive system was ........unique .

So when I woke up from surgery I was not only in pain but devastated .

Over the years I got used to the fact that I was neither female nor male ,  but since I was raised a girl my parents still said I was their daughter .

Anyways ,I am now twenty one and am trying to support myself in the busy city I live in .I've been working as a cashier and tonight a coworker asked if I would go out to the local bar .I agreed to go and after locking the shop up we headed over to the bar .

I was wearing a white muscle shirt that revealed a lot of my chest and then a denim vest , black skinny jeans that rolled above my ankle's , brown ankle boots , a black fedora and some cloth bracelets that were made by my friends .

My coworkers ran off to the bathroom so they could change into their clubbing outfits and apply their make up .I was just drinking my bottle of beer when two girls walked in .

One of the girls looked over at me and smirked , she was beautiful .With half of her head shaved and the rest dyed bleach blonde and falling to her chin .Her eyes like blue orbs I could get lost in .She had a white crop top on with a neon pink bra underneath and jean shorts along with flats .

She sauntered over to me and smiled .

"Hey , I'm Elliot ."she said .

"Tobin ."I said after taking a sip from my beer .

"Well , Tobin you are very attractive and me and my girlfriend would love it if you came to this Neon splash party with us ."she got straight to the point .

"Yo , Adam .Tell the girls I went to the club ahead of them because they take so fuckin' long ."I said to the owner of the bar who is also a friend of mine .

I got up and  followed the girl out , her friend joined her along with another dude .

"This is my girlfriend Avery ."Elliot said and the girl waved at me as she held the hand of the boy and flirted with him .

"I know what you're thinking and don't worry .We're polyamorous and in an open relationship ."Elliot explained and grabbed my hand out of my pocket .

We walked to the club and were immediately allowed inside .The music blasted and people jumped up and down .I was dragged to the bar and shots were passed around , I took shot after shot of neon colored drinks and then I was dragged to the dance floor .