Chapter 7

Hey guys, double update!!!!! Hope you like the chapter!

Avas P.O.V

I tried to stop the fight but when I did Taylor punched me in the ribs and shrieked, "How much did that hurt, you piece of shit!"

I silently whimpered and fought back to say, "I can't feel the pain anymore, I'm used to it!"

Guilt and regret flooded his eyes as he tried to say, "Sorry Av-"

I cut him off by saying, "Forget it Taylor, I hate you and always will!"

He stormed out and looked at me one last time and said blankly, "I wil get you Ava Gracefield, and when I do, I'll get you good!"

As soon as he left, I fell into Camerons arms and passed out. The last thing I heard was Cameron calling the doctor to come get me

*2 days later*

I woke up to find a sleeping Cameron on the hospital chair with dark bags under his eyes. I decided to wake him up and say, "You can come sleep on the bed if you like, you know," with a small laugh at the end.

He silently obliged and climbed into the bed and wrapped his strong arms around my waist.

Camerons P.O.V

When Taylor hurt her and got out, she fell into my arms so I immediately called the doctors and they put her back in her bed and hooked her up to the breathing machines.

Dr. Whitesides said that she had suffered a broken rib and had become extremely lightheaded. Therefore she might not get up for a couple days.

I vowed not to leave so I ate there, used the toilet there and slept in those extremely uncomfy chairs for two nights.

When I heard Ava ask me whether I wanted to sleep wth her, I didn't hesitate and got under the covers straight away.

I was thinking, "How could one girl be so beautiful, forgiving, caring and put everyone before herself. She was flawless in every way. I love her."

"Thanks Cam," Ava said, "I love you too." Crap, I said that out loud!

"No worries, anything for a beautiful girl like you," I said scratching the back of my neck. I saw her cheeks turn a light pink when I said that.

Avas P.O.V

When Cameron said that, I couldn't help but smile. He was the sweetest guy ever!

I rested my head in the crook of his neck and he kissed the top of my head and said "sweet dreams beautiful."

With that, I drifted off into a comfortable slumber.