-Chapter 1-

I can't remember the last time I was outside. I've been stuck in this dark abyss for almost ten years. That was a very long time ago.
——————————————-
I was nine. Prettied up and pushed onto a stage with barely any clothes on. My tiny form shivered as the bids went higher. I couldn't see anyone. It was like being trapped in a room when you know someone is watching. The biddings ended. I was sold to a man I knew was much older than what he looked like. He uses rituals, everyone does.
They clamped the chains to my wrists and pulled me along to a room, where my first ritual took place. I remember screaming more that day than I ever had before. My blood dripping into the wine, the lights, and the man's moans in pleasure as he stayed young.
I was complimented for my beauty so much I began to despise my face. The drugs made me delusional, and I couldn't concentrate of what they did to me. I had moments where I was conscious and aware, but they were always hurtful. This continued for almost a decade.
——————————
Today is my nineteenth birthday. Today my number goes up one. Closer to death I always say. Soon I hear the usual beep that calls at midnight. I stare at my shoulder, waiting for the lights and the ink to change. It doesn't. This doesn't affect me, as it is hard to know the date. So I wait a week, every night waiting for the number.
It never changes.
That means that I can never age after this point. I can never die. If this is found out- It won't be. I can't let that happen. I will not be the reason for that man to live eternally. I must act.