8

Chapter 8

AN: First Harry Pov

//\\//\\

[Harrys pov]

I stared at the photos Adrianna had on the wall they were filled with family and friends. I looked at one photo in particular; it was in the centre of all the photos it looked like her family. She didn't have a big family. There was a younger boy standing next to Adriannas right side, they both looked similar in face, the boy was probably her brother. Then lastly was her mother brightly smiling with her teeth she looked proud and happy, but, her eyes kind of told me another story. Lastly was Adrianna, in the middle of her mother and brother. She looked a bit younger in this photo, she was wearing a white dress that had sunflower flowers stitched on. Her hair was darker and naturally curly in the photo, she was smiling as well.

However, for some reason there was no farther in that photo, maybe he was left out of the photo?

Oh wait, it says when it was taken on the side of the photo...

Saturday the 23rd of august year 2009.

''Adri-'' I looked away from the photo wall and I realized I was alone.

''Uh- Adrianna?'' I called for her.

''Yes harry?'' I heard her soft voice from a short distance.

''Where are you?'' I ask, following her voice lead to her bedroom door which was closed. Not that I wanted it to be open or anything.

''In my room packing, wait on the coach I won't be long'' She told me.

I exhaled a breath lying on her coach and as I lay on her coach I wondered if she's the only one here, alone. I wonder if she comes home alone, I wonder if she eats dinner alone every night and I wonder if accompanied by someone. I wonder if she has someone.

How can a woman like her live alone? I don't know why I'm so intrigued by her simplicity, maybe it was the way she moves... Or the way she behaves. Or more so the way she introduced herself to me. It was different, quirky and she didn't overload me with a fake introduction. It was genuine and I haven't felt something so different in so long. I liked it. I'm fascinated by her and the way she is. However, I can tell she's hiding, hiding something from the world.

My questions are roaming and circling my mind about her, I feel drossy, sleepy all of the sudden. As I close my eyes and burrow my head into one of the pillows I could smell her, I could smell the strong scent of sweet refreshing perfume, vanilla, strawberry aroma filling my nose.

She smelt so good.

Adriannas Pov

I finished packing everything. Well at least I think I did. I zipped my large luggage bag and put it out the hallway.

I chucked on light blue skinny jeans, a white shirt, black leather jacket and a red marron scarf just in case it gets cold. I let my hair down. And put my camera around my neck. Finally I put my white converse shoes on. I walked out grabbing my luggage bag and my hand bag.

I looked around for harry, I found him peacefully sleeping lying down on the couch in the lounge room, I must of taken a long time. I felt really bad. He looked innocent and adorable sleeping, I didn't want to wake him up. I let go of my luggage bag then placed my bag down, I took my camera around my neck and placed it on the couch. I slowly walked up to harry and kneeled down on the ground to about to his head was.

''Harry'' I softly spoke weakly, quietly.

''Okay'' I cleared my throat, maybe I should try this again.