#1

This is one of my first story. I tried my best... so PLEASE don't judge. There might be some grammatical errors, and some misspelled words. I might update every two to four days. Stories need ideas. Anyways... ENJOY!!!

×××××××××××××××××××××
And the story begins
×××××××××××××××××××××

    Hi I'm Scarlet Evergreen. I am just a simple girl with a wild imagination. My parents said that they were always pleased by my 'made up' stories that I often make when I was still 2yrs old. Now I am 7 and I am transferring to a new school, Folican University where everyone is a stranger to me. Never have I tried to spend a day without imagining. I accept myself being weird and crazy so I am trying to do my best not to be myself in class.

     *cring*My alarm clock goes to wake me up every morning. "Rise and shine Scarlet, sweetie its time for school" mommy said. "Awesome! Another great adventure!" Excited to get the day running, I jumped in to my magical machine (or also known as my closet) to get ready for breakfast. "Mommy I am ready to go hunting for some waffles and some chocolate syrup." rushing down the stairs to sit on the chair. "Eat up Scarlet. You don't wanna be late for school." my mommy said. After a few minutes, I am now ready for my first day of adventuring. "Whoops... I almost forgot my friend, Huney the monkey!" I never leave Huney behind I will always bring her with me especially when I am going on an adventure. *beepbeep* The school bus has arrived and off I go to make new friends.