Together by fate

• Dedicated to Shaun :3

DED'DICK'CADED TO SHAUN :3 If it wasn't for him this wouldn't exist!

The bell rang. Peter let out a sign of relief. Sixth period was overwhelming for him and he was finally ready to release his stress.these last few days have been stressful for him and he was always excited for seventh period.

"Damn!" Peter mumbled as he remembered his sneakers where in his car. He walked down the silent hallway. The students were in class and he sighed in relief due to the fact that nobody has seen him this pissed off in a while as he turned the corner he felt tense. Jonathan's room was always open and his desk was right in front oft he door. As Peter got closer to the door he thought about two things: going the other direction, or walking really fast by the door. If he went the other way he would have to walk farther and endure the cold that Mother Nature bought outside. Peter sighed. He quickly ran pass the door and let out a huge breath. He slowly walked down the stairs.

"Hey Peter!" Jonathan yelled from the bottom of the staircase. Peter looked at him in shock. This is what he was trying to avoid.

"Hey Jon!" Peter smiled at Jonathan as his stomach dropped.

"I see your dressed for the weight room! Why are you going this way when the gym is the other way?" Jonathan asked, eager to know. Peter gestured to his black oxfords.

"I left my sneakers inside my car..." He mentally face palmed. Jonathan was distracting him from his short term goals.

" I'll go get it for ya!" Jonathan smiled.Peter thought again. He also thought about the fact that he didn't have a coat on.

"Here's my keys," Peter handed them to him, "it's in the back seat." Jonathan grabbed the keys and went back outside. He never goes outside but he would do it for Peter. As he was walking he thought about high school and when they first met.

FLASHBACK

"Hey do you know where this class is?" Peter pointed to psychology.

"No sorry." The guy murmured back. Peter was getting frustrated. Everybody he tried to talk to about his classes they would either ignore him or not know where the class is. Peter ran around looking for his classes. All of a sudden he was on the floor and his books were all around him.

"What the-" Peter spoke. As he got up he noticed a crowd around around him.

"I'm so sorry!" Jonathan apologized and looked at the person ahead of him.

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT." The crown around them chanted.

"Beat his ass new kid! Hold him down! If can reach that low..." A boy from the crowd yelled. The few that heard him snicker. Jonathan bowed his head down. He was always bullied for his height.

"Everyone shut the fuck up!" Peter yelled.

Most of the crowd got silent. Jonathan looked up at Peter and Peter looked down at Jonathan. Jonathan felt happy that someone was finally going to stand up for him.

"Does anybody know where English III is. The teacher is Mr.Hiaéo." Peter asked. Everybody turned and laughed at Jonathan. Jonathan actually cried. People laughed even louder. All Peter was thinking about was class and not getting involved with the losers and freaks. He didn't want what to happen last year happen again this year.

Jonathan stood up and his eyes began to water. He walked forward and ignored the stares people gave him and went straight to class. Ironically the last seat was next to Peter all the way in the back of the class.

"Shit." Jonathan mumbled. He forced himself to walk to his seat.

"Can you move any faster? I know your short but damn!" Someone yelled as he walked by. He began to run faster.

"No running in the classroom Mr.Pycho!" The teacher yelled. Jonathan quickly sat down. Peter turned to the left and frowned.

"Well hi to you too." Jonathan spat. Peter smirked. He liked people that challenged him. Not that he liked Jonathan. He was bisexual and he kinda felt like he shouldn't like boys. Homosexuals weren't as looked on and people never cared about it. It wasn't a issue these days. Peter wondered if Jonathan liked him. While all Jonathan wanted to do was get the hell out of here.

"Hi I'm Peter." Peter said to Jonathan. Trying to start a conversation. Jonathan let out a low growl.

"And I'm trying to listen to the teacher. Can you fucking leave me alone?" Jonathan whisper yelled back.

"JONATHAN NO TALKING IN THE CLASSROOM! Detention! And that's final." Mr.Hiaéo yelled. Jonathan huffed in frustration and glared at Peter. If looks could kill, Peter wouldn't have been near earths surface.

"Hey I'm sorry for getting you detention. Can we just-" Peter was cut off as quickly as he tried to begin another conversation.

"Leave me alone PETER!" Jonathan yelled.

"Guess who has two detentions and guess who just got his first." The teacher eyed the two. Peter groaned.

"Next time that will teach you to shut the fuck up." Jonathan whispered. Peter smirked. A detention with him?