new arrival

India is what you may call a little diva in the making she totters around the house in my high heels her face covered in my make up clutching a handbag and demanding every ones attention.

She is a full blown daddy's girl she loves him to the point that she gets jealous whenever John is around another kid for example. One time Paul called over to visit us with Linda and Heather and myself and John thought it would be great for India to have another little girl to play with and they were getting on fine until John lifted Heather up and swung her around pretending that she was a airplane and India had a fit.

She ran off into a corner and cried and would not stop until John put Heather down and once she had her daddy's attention she was all smiles.

You could say that she is spoiled not with material things . Myself and John are keen to not buy her everything she wants and that she only gets treats when she deserves them. She is spoilt in the sense that for 4 years she has had both our attention all to herself and she was always the main focus but now that im pregnant that is going to change.

When we told her the news about the baby all she said is i hope its not a girl because i am daddy's princess and nobody else and if we do get a girl im going to send her back.

" you know John i am worried about how India will react when the baby is born. You know how much attention she demands and how she always gets it.  How will she react to having to share the attention?" i asked John while getting into bed beside him.

" I was thinking about that also. I don't think she will react well at first but i hope if we just keep giving her attention she will be fine." John answered Cyn.

" she is very close to you and you have seen first hand how she acts whenever another child comes to you. she gets so jealous what happens if she is jealous of the baby?"

" well i will make sure that i still give her attention and we  will have have just one on one time so she still feels special. It will all work out cyn do not worry." he said snuggling down into bed getting ready to sleep.

" i hope your right john" she said turning of the bedside light

' goodnight hun"

" goodnight cyn"