Can we go back?

This is a story about a girl and a guy who's love is more complicated than it seems.

Chapter 1

Day 1.

Not many people can say they have met there pefect guy but I think I have...

His name is Peter Smith but everyone just calls him Smithy. We met when I ran for the bus, he saw me trying to get the the stop but my lace on my bright pink nike hightops came undone and I fell cutting my knees.

He pulled over in his bright blue Mini Cooper and jumped straight out.

He took my breath away straight away, he was gorgeous.

Smithy's blonde hair flopped across his face and his piercing green eys look straight into mine, I was hooked.

After he helped me to pick up all of my books I awkwardly smiled and said my thanks and began to walk towards the bus stop to wait for the next one to come.

As i began to walk away someone grabbed my arm, I turned around and it was Smithy.

He said " I didnt even introduce myself to the damsel in distress, my names Smithy nice to meet you. Who are you?"

I replied " My name is Ruby. Thanks so much for helping me, but I need to go, I dont want to miss another bus."

"Why don't I give you a life me and you could become good friends ya know"

I accepted and he took me home, we exchanged numbers just before I left the car and we were texting all that night.

We met every other day and today he asked me to be his girlfriend... I said yes I mean who could resist a guy like him.

Things arent exactly as they appear from the outside....

Please comment telling me what you think so far.. do you want the story to continue? :D