Dare To Be Blown to Chunks

"Please, tell me. Your acting funny."

"YOUR FUCKING YOU AUNTIE! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!?" I breath as I take in his face. Then it hit me I had just told his secret and everyone was looking. The music had stop and it was dead quiet........

He look like he was about to die. "What the hell are you talking about?" He fixes his face and asks.

"I... you.. club..." I pause as it feels like I'm about to puke. I cover my mouth and slowly make my way to the bathroom. I feel hand grab on to my waist helping to keep my body up right. I open the first door and surprise to see a threesome going on. I hurry and close the door. I walk up the stairs, opening every door until I find the bathroom.

I dry hive for a whole three minutes, until all the liquor I had drunk came up. Even the great lunch was in the toilet. I frown, my shirt had a big wet spot and I knew I smelled like last weeks trash.

"Are you okay? What did you drink or was it something you ate?" Jacobs voice cuts through the silence. I turn my head slightly and finally put two and two together, he followed me here. Well he actually walked me here.

"No I'm not okay, your fucking your..." He put me in the tub and turns on the water.

"Shut your fucking mouth! I don't need you telling everyone! AGAIN!" He pauses. "How did you find out?" Jacob ask softly.

"Because you were leading me on. And you just didn't want to be up front with me. If you like old ladies, I can understand that. But you aunt.... YOUR FUCKING AUNT, of all people. I thought you were falling for me. That you finally came out of your quiet space for me. But no you just wanted to make a joke of me." I pause as the water runs unusually cool and someone bangs on the door.

"Zoë, are you in there?" I hear Alexis ask. I try to turn my body but fail. There was no way I would make it to the door, let alone to my house, without my mother knowing I was drunker than drunk.

"Al... alexis.... Lexis he ... door..(puke) ahhhh." I sound like a big messy.

"Opening the door my moms coming to get us." She says and Jacob slowly opens the door and she runs in. "What did you do to her?" She asks.

"I didn't do anything. I helped her up here, and I'm trying to clean some of this throw up off her."

"Well... whatever just go out and find a long shirt or something to cover her!" He made he's way out the bathroom in search of cloths for Zoë. "Why did you have to wear my favorite RiRi crop."

She frowns and turns the hot water up. She washes my body and dries me off with a big towel. She walks to the door and opens it slightly, Jacob hands her a bag and she closes the door. She walks back look through the bag. A long black maxi dress a pair of underwear and a too big bra. Alexis helps me dress and calls her mother. Five minutes later there's a knock on the door.

"Zoë, I know you know better than this. You better be glad I love you, and understand your mother is crazy. Are I'd tell her, this boy has better be wroth it." She holds my hand as Alexis switches my shoes. We make our way out the bathroom.

"I hope you feel better, and call me tomorrow. Are I'll just stop by!" Jacobs says and kisses my check softly. I feel warm inside and melt into there hands.

We slowly walk down the stairs and out the door. I see Brad walking our way. "Why are you guys leaving so early, the party just getting started?"

"Because its 3 in the morning and their mom is here for them. Excuse us." We walk on to the car as Brad slightly shrugs and walks off. I look over at Mrs.... I couldn't even remember her name, lord I'm wasted. And not in a funny way. This is redickous, and I'm going to make sure she knows.

I look out the window as we make our way home. I slowly fall asleep, trying to come to terms with what I'd just done..............

"Wake up, were here." Alexis yells at me.

"Stop yelling, god my head hurts." I grab my head and turn. Why was it so bright? I couldn't see and everything seem too loud.

"I'm not yelling, be quiet and sit up. Your mom wanted you to come and you're suppose to be sick from bad crab at lunch." I look at her and shake my head. Why was she spinning, this is so not a time to play.

She helps me from the car and I almost fall. And I had no time to prepare for the waiting arms of my mother.

"Aww sweetie are you okay? They called and said you were sick."

I look down at the floor. I could only such much in one week. I knew my eyes would tell everything. "Yeah, bad crab." I whisper. She lifts my head and I close my eyes some. "I just need some rest. I already puked my brains out, ha." I try to laugh it off.

We walk upstairs to my room, Alexis helps my mom dress me. "I'll watch her. If she wakes up I'll come get you. You both need your rest." She says to my parents.

"I just don't understand how my little blossom could get sick and no one else." My father says. My mother smiles and pulls him from the room. He thought re were invesable. I giggle myself to sleep with Alexis warm gentle arms wrap tightly around me.

****

I wake up to the smell of bacon, Mmm. I sit up fast and move towards the door. I fall against it as my head starts spinning. "Wooo..." I frown and move towards the stair. I'm starving I walk to the kitchen holding the wall.

"Zoë are you okay? You look really pale." My mother says taking the food off the fire and walking towards me.

"I'm just really hunger." I says as everyone walks in the kitchen. I look up at there spinning faces and hold my head to the side.

"Blossom?" I look up then back at my mother. She opens her arms to hug me, but I turn my face away as I puke all over breakfast. I slowly side to the floor with my mothers hands firm on my back. But this time I don't stop puking and it turns to thick chunks of blood............

Vote Comment Share Follow

@ TairBlossoms