My name is TurtleSlayer

So there was this guy that everyone loved and would do anything for without question becuase he's perfect and incapable of making any mistakes like a run on sentence and he also has the ability to make everything good around him and everyone who knows him loves him and he has 998 wives becuase Carol was a (censored) and left him for another man but he would have had 999 and is working on 1,000 but his next wedding is today and I finally found the period key but I'm too lazy to put it earlier so just imagine the periods.

So he's sitting in his home his wives in a line telling them how much they love him then going deeper into his mansion that is as large as the moon if it were on top of earth. If you need to imagine him just imagine god. Becuase he's so cool. The line of wives ends and he stands up and teleports 3,699 miles away to Kansas. Suddenly a person walked up to him!!

"Hey dude? You're cool but like... I feel like your wives may just like you becuase they get virtually infinite money and a practical world to live in all day." For doubting me... I mean TurtleSlayer... in any way he got a slap across the face. Then the police, seeing the injustice this man was, arrested him quickly. He'd get the electric chair in five days time... I walked to the chapel to marry my most recent future wife but suddenly I noticed the sun.