Morgan ButterflyDragon

Morgan the butterfly dragon lives in the magic land of Misip.

Morgan loves to fly and swim.  

Morgan likes to sleep in the cool dark caves of Misip where she lives.  Morgan loves to play with her friends.  

From the day she was born Morgan knew there was a little girl out there with the same birthday and same name as her. This was her special child. Morgan couldn't wait to meet this girl.

All butterfly dragons have a special child. It is the butterfly dragon’s job to find this special child. Morgan would then use her butterfly gifts to protect her special friend from bad people.  

Morgan is the only pink butterfly dragon living in Misip right now. She loves the color pink. She loves to hide in the fields of pink flowers when playing.

Morgan doesn’t blow fire like other dragons but she can eat a lot. Bad people and monsters run when they see Morgan because they are afraid she will eat them.  

The day has come when Morgan gets to go out in search of her special child. Morgan is so excited she got to leave Misip and find you. She hopes that the two of you will always be friends.

Morgan promises you she will always be there for you as a friend. Morgan loves you.