chapter five

I have been super smily all day. I am sitting in class next to Sage. "What has you all happy?" She asked. "I am just happy to be at school." I said. "Devin, where have you been?" Ms.Washington asked towards the door. "I was in the nurse's office. I have a bad headache." He said, rubbing his head. He glanced at me and smiled. I gave him a disgusted look and turned back to my work. "Ms.Washington, can I go to the bathroom?'" I asked. "No, I can't have anyone out the class right now. Wait till your next class." She said. "But I have to go now." I said. "But yet you are still not going, see how things work out the way I want them too." She said. "Well, you know what. Fuck your stupid orders and the principal's stupid ass rules. I will be peeing and going to discipline if you need me." I said, walking out the class. I bump into a figure with all black on. He had a bushy grayish and blackish mustache. He looked at me and smiled, showing me gold, yellow, and black teeth. "Hi..." I said, looking down and walking away. "Hi Nancy." He said. I turned back and he was gone.

Creeped me out just to write!!

Ok, how was it? I know it was short but I wrote it while it was raining and I had to listen to music to make me forget about it. And I can not write with loud music booming through my ear.

xoxo, Dailah

P.S: Because I am an awesome best friend, happy belated birthday to Nyla who I know sometimes reads this!!! 8* 8*

Her birthday was 4-9-14 8R.

...... BUH BYE!!!!!