Chapter 39

Trying to put up character pics before the story is up. Cedes in the MM >>>>>

Family's Final Night And Hawii *

** Rico's P.O.V **

" Hurry up, our reservation is at 8 and its fucking 7:36 " Quan yells beating on the room door. I walked into the livingroom with my tooth brush in my mouth.

" Your brother is whinning like a little bitch " I tell Chucky and we both laughed.

" He is just as much as my brother as he is yours " True. " And he just upset he has to go back to America, he'll get over it " He shrugs his shoulders.

" Chucky..I googled it.and im pretty sure Google doesn't lie, Hawii is apart of America "

" Nu-uh "

" mmhmm " I nod..Google doesn't lie. " But hey, my nigga. Your rich..you can make it part of Asia..cause you got it like that "

" Bet! " He goes walking out the room. I opened the door for Quan forgetting his cry baby ass was out there.

" Good evening my good sir " I greet as he stepped in.

" Bitch, why ain't yall ready? "

" You rude as fuck, nigga " I say spitting into the sink and rinsing it out. He mugged me and I looked at what he was wearing. He had on a pair of white Levi's a white colar polo with some all white Jordans and his chain.

All I had on was my True's. If I put on my shirt before i brush my teeth..then its going to get ruined..and if I change my shirt...I have to change my whole outfit..Im not being a bitch, just straight swagging.

" We leaving in 15 mintues "

" Get out my room " I motion for him to go to the door and headed back for my room. I didn't stay to see if he went I just went to my luggage. I pulled out my jean type True Religion shirt and my Ones to go with it. I put it on and put my jewlry on too then sprayed on some cologne. Once i was done I one overed my self.

" Chucky come on! " I yell standing at the door.

" Im coming damn " He yells. I heard his footsteps before I seen him. He came out with his phone in hand. " Lets go "

Shaking my head I stepped out the room and we made our way to Quans and Cedes. When we entered their room everybody else was in there.

" The realest niggas have arrived..we shall go on now " I say.

" The realest niggas been arrived " Lala says making me roll my eyes.

" Yep, cause we got her 15 minutes ago " Torin co- sing.

" You a co-signer " I tell Torin. " That mean you aint the person with ya name on the actually dotted line..shut cha ass up " I add making Chucky laugh. " And Lala ya fucking voice irks my nerves. Its like nails on a chalk board..Keep ya mouth closed "

" Oooh Kill'em "

" Both yall niggas got me fu- "

" Not tonight..this is our last night here and we are not about to spend it listening to yall argue " Cedes says pushing me out the door.

I sighed. They don't want to get a real nigga started. I'd blow the roof off this hotel, they fuck you mean?

She pressed the elevator button and her and I stepped in while she heald the door for everyone else.

" I dont like yo sisters " I mumble. She laughed.

" You never have, you'll get over it. Im tired of hearing yall "