Jealous

The chapter after next one would take place in 'Chicago'. Enjoy!

        The flight back to New York was a blur, We said goodbye to Cindy and of course she flirted a bit with Legolas but Legolas didn't notice anything. "So who are you taking to the Christmas Ball?" Skylar asked as we arrived in my small apartment while Legolas went to his room to put his bags down. "I don't know, maybe when someone asks me." I replied 

"Christmas ball? what is that?" Legolas asked as he came into the room "Christmas ball one of the biggest parties in school. We wear gowns while men wear their suits and men have to ask women to go with them to this party." Skylar said as she pretended she was dancing around. "Unfortunately no one is gonna be my date." I said rather harshly as I threw my jacket on the couch. "I have."

Me and Skylar's head snapped towards Legolas who was looking like an innocent puppy. "What do you mean you have?" Skylar asked putting her hands on her hips "This girl at Zac's party asked me." Legolas said thinking he was in deep trouble but he wasn't but me on the other hand was feeling some sort of a stomach ache of some sort, since my stomach churned in a very uncomfortable way. "Jessica Belle." "Oh God! Jessica? I should have known, she had her eyes literally glued on you from the first time she saw you!" Skylar fussed 

"Is it a bad thing?" Legolas asked "no." I said but at the same time Skylar said "Yes." Skylar really wanted Legolas to go with me and I didn't mind, not at all. Legolas was torn between me and Skylar. I sighed but then said "Legolas you can go with anybody you like but just be careful since Jessica is a heart breaker." Legolas flinched at the word heart breaker. 

Suddenly the phone rang and me and Skylar raced to pick it up but since I was more near to the phone I snatched it up "Hello." I said to the phone "Hello, Is Val there?" the voice asked "This is her speaking, Umm.. who is this?" I asked back wondering who could be looking for me. "It's Zac, Zac Ruperts." my whole body froze and my muscles went tensed. "Za...Z..Z..Zac! H-Hey!" I stuttered, Skylar had a shock face while Legolas had an expression like he was ready to kill. "Hey Val! I called to ask you something." his voice actually made me melt. It wasn't suppose to! 

I thought I was over him!

"Yeah, Shoot! Go! Vroom!" I literally was embarrassment to society he chuckled then continued on "Me and a few friends are going to the Zoo because my mom is forcing me to go take my younger brother there and decided to make the most of it so I was wondering if you wanted to go-- You can even bring Skylar and Legless." "It's Legolas." I corrected him a bit pissed off that he couldn't get his name right. Why was I so mean if someone insults Legolas?

"Yeah, whatever! So are you up for it?" and I think you can guess what my answer was.

Because next thing I knew I was driving to the Zoo with an excited Legolas in the front seat and a very furious Skylar in the back. She hated Zac and his group especially Stacey but Skylar knows that I could never say 'no' to Zac. It happened all the time during college. Ask me for an extra ball pen then gave him my only ball pen, gave him my extra paper but didn't give Skylar I just could never say 'no'

but once we got to the entrance of the Zoo, my heart sank to my stomach. Not only was there Zac and his cutest brother but then there was Stacey and Jessica. Only them! My heart sank as I saw Jessica meaning she would be mostly clinging to my Legolas-- Wait! Did I just say my? This is not good. "Val!!" Zac greeted me as he approached me with his smexy smile. "Hey Zac!" I said awkwardly "This is the birthday boy, Scott. My brother." Zac said as if his brother meant nothing to him.