Don't give up

GODT POV

I tap my fingers on the arm rest of the chair I'm sitting on as the hair stylist styles my hair, I can hear her saying something but I just hum at whatever it is. My mind flying somewhere but more specifically I'm thinking of someone a certain someone named bas Suradej. He hasn't answer my calls and even replied to my messages for almost a week and to be honest it's really making me anxious and clueless on why he is ignoring me.

What's making me even more at edge is that I couldn't see him because of my schedule. Morning til midnight I have work and when my schedule end for the day it's too late, when we meet and get together for a live broadcast for some Chinese live cast he was acting fine, it's not like he is ignoring me but I can see he was trying to put some space between us despite him talking to me and all. I pick up my phone and check my Instagram and see that yesterday he updated his ig story so that means he has his phone with him but why hasn't he answer my calls and even read my messages

I then dialed his phone trying to see if he'll answer it but it never went through, I composed a message and then sent it but after a few minutes it doesn't even showed he read it. I then went to twitter and check his account and when I read his latest tweets it was like someone splashed a cold water on me, now I know why he is being like this. Now I know why he is putting a wall between us but what happened? If something happened why didn't he tell me? I couldn't help but sigh in frustration, but I'm fully determined that no matter how late my schedule ends today I will go and see him so that we can fix and talk this out.

It was around 1 am that I arrive at the condominium that bas is living at, when I reach the floor of his unit I head towards his door and pulled out the spare key he gave me. Because the other time I went here I waited for 2 hours outside of his door and let's just say it cause a havoc which made him give me a copy of his house keys. I took my shoes off and made sure I lock the door, I walk towards the living room and see that the whole room is dark and quiet.

I put my bag on the bar stool and I started walking towards bas room, but as I got in front of bas bedroom door my phone then started ringing so I pulled my phone out and see shrln name on the phone screen, fuck. I walk towards the balcony and step out on the balcony so that I wouldn't wake up bas while I'm still on the phone, As I close the sliding door and safely outside I answered her call.

Hello?

"Where are you? Aren't you going to sleep here at my house tonight?"

Can't I have something to do early in the morning so I need to get up early and the place is nearer if I drive from my place.

"Is that so?"

Yeah I'll just come over when I can

"You're not cheating on me right godt?"

What? What the fuck? Shrln Do I have enough time to even do that?

"... it's just lately you're acting different, plus we haven't been spending time together ever since we come back from Bali nothing is the same"

I'm busy, I thought you understand that already? Didn't I told you that after our vacation I would be really busy that's why we went on a trip in the first place so that we could spend some time together to make up for the times I would be missing because of my work

"Sorry it's just that I don't want to lose you"

It's okay just don't get carried away by those nonsense thoughts of yours, go to sleep already you have class in the morning right? Get some rest I'm going to sleep also, good night

I didn't wait for her to answer and just ended the call and turn off my phone, I'm sure in the morning I will receive messages from her nagging why I hanged up on her and then drama would arise and I would need to console her truthfully it's getting tiresome it's getting repetitive. I don't even know what my feelings for her anymore, it's just that I can't let her go because I feel it's a waste since we have been together for a while already.