the girl i met on kik

one day this girl kik me and i kiked her back so i said can i ask you a question and she said yes so i said will you go out with me and she said no and she go to my school.

          she walk up to my locker and ask me would you like to come to my sweet 16 and i said yes it was on a Friday when she ask me and it is a club for teenagers in Whiteville so i went to a shop pick out a purple suit because that i the dress cold and it is on a monday night and you no on a night it get crazy so i went upstairs to put on my purple suit to go to the sweet 16.

            when i got their she was standing at the door waiting for me so i grabbed her hand and walked in there was a lot of teenagers in the dance floor so i went over to get a drink at the bar and i saw my EX girlfriend with a boy named tyler so i got my friend and went over to her and said hi to her and her now boyfriend she ask me who is these i said bon qui qui that is her nickname for me so i hard my song come on and i grabbed my friend hand and went to the dance floor the song was let it go.

        the party was all night long and so you now what teenagers do all night they get there freak on in the room or in a bathroom so i went to the bathroom to go piss and when i came out u sow my girlfriend with tyler so i went over to my EX and kiss her on the lips and than we went to the bad room and played a lil game called do it to me so i ripped off her close and through her on the bad and she ripped of my close and i got a condom and but it on for she will not get pregnant so i stuck it in and did it to her.

          we left the room and got in her car and she drive me to my house at 6:00am in the morning so that is how we got back together

       we both got marred and had 3 boys and then the three boys name ware named issac,viny,jojo so viny birthday was 2 days away so we invited so of his friends from school he was in the 3ed grade then i now there was something going on with my wife then she failed on the floor and was not breathing anymore so i called 911 and they said i am sorry she is dead so i had to race 3 kids by myself. Then we went to the funeral to say good buy wife and my kids started crying so the next day i thought I saw something in the hallway so i got out if bed and.looked both ways and went downstairs and i sow something it was my wife then i sow my kids with her by her side i fall down to the floor and said don't do this i need them in my life and then she said good buy baby so i went to my room and crying all night then i went to my favorite store and got some stuff for myself and then somebody ask ware are the kids i said they went to stay with there grandfather in now York.