Letter to the world

Dear sirs and madams,

Well, I suppose I should start with a couple of opening statements:

1.THERE ARE ALTERNATE UNIVERSES.

2.MAGIC EXISTS.

3.DEMONS ARE REAL.

If you don't believe this, it's your fault not mine. You will find that in this book, everything written here is factual and based from real events with only a few exagerrations. I am not here to tell you to believe me, I am just here to tell you the truth. I don't really care if you believe me or not. As long as the story gets out and I get my fair share of profit.

Mages and warlocks play an important role in stories and myths but common people nowadays know very little about wizards. I think people should please kindly understand that we do not use mana. At least not the mana of your books and understanding. We call mana dewa and dewa is basically the stamina of your mental state. If you have high high levels of dewa you can concentrate very well.

We are currently fighting demons on the planet in order to save civilisation, and what do we get as a token of gratitude? nothing! Nothing at all except snapped ribs and missing limbs. Now you must think I'm crazy, after all no one has seen a demon cos if they did it would be all over the news!

Well yes we did have some close shaves of publicity but we managed to shush them up. Why did we hush them up you might ask. The answer is simple. The demons live by fame. The more infamous the brute is the stronger he is. We do not know why this is and science has told us nothing. Anyway by the time this note  has been published the demons will have been all extinct for a while.

This note is just to basically make sure that we aren't forgotten. Also when you humans tell stories please don't mix everything up. I heard you humans called Dumbledore Grand Elf or something, Dumbledore is most certainly not an elf. Elves are the creations of the human mind. They do not exist. Dwarves and Demons on the other hand do exist.

Now is the time for the mages and warlocks that have saved our society to claim their fame.