Umma Dawn - The Confidential Files

I had inquired into what people had experienced… all those people who claim to have been abducted… abductees returnees you name it… all birds of a feather… forever in flight now… will never really land… touch ground again… even those who have eventually run aground… at a time when I too suspected having been abducted and returned… if only for the sake of knowing… understanding… for lack of experimenting… experiencing… almost as if toying… why my body at the mere mention or thought of it was tingling all over in an unexplained frenzy…

I had to know… we all come to hat time when we reach the point in our life where we need to understand the deeper meaning… the deeper sense… the deeper values in life… in our life… and that time had come for me… too many questions remained unanswered… and if there are more questions than answers in one’s life… we still like to know we get some answered from time to time if only to push matters further… more than pushing I was shoving… the time had come for me to press… I had to find out… I had to know… things were going so slow… and I was going so fast… things around me appeared to have slowed down… yet I have been visited…

All my life I have looked at the sky… looked to the sky… looked into the sky… it was clear for me even on the darker nights that the sky was the answer… as if sky creatures and I were birds of a feather… and every time my heart beat faster… and the older I get the more I can feel it… happening at regular intervals… my life was in the sky… and every night I flew… every single one of night is spent in the sky… all my life I had been waiting to see… to meet even… angels… it was obvious… in the dark night… white lights… coming in… pouring in to meet me… peering on me…what I was about to discover came to me as my first great shock…

I remember every time I went to bed I took off and we took off to the sky… in dreams that were not dreams…  way beyond my body where nobody goes on a normal day… on a normal night… too late night flight…

I used to think it happened to me to back then… on occasions… on regular occurrences… although I failed to see what people would want to kidnap me for… abducted… abductee… those words always seemed to make a beeline for me…

I have those feelings… those unusual… those strange… those unbecoming feelings of not belonging… of belonging somewhere else… beyond time and space… an out of body experience taken to the extreme… flights of fancy… delusions of galactic grandeur… you name it… it was beyond me… pictures… noises… aliens… all merging into one big blurred picture… messy memories really…

I used to see the lights the minute I relapsed into respite… just before closing my eyes… as though they had been waiting for me all day… waiting for me to do just that… retire and fall flat… happened all the time… happened everywhere… now we had live in different parts of the world… and they were always there… always there for me… to get me… I don’t know how they found me… how they could possible find me… but they did… they certainly did… and there they were… everywhere I went… breathing down my neck… shadows in the night lights… hovering around and about… all about the place… around me… about me… all to do with me…

The morning upon waking up would find me on the floor… all the elements of my bedding scattered all over the bedroom… waking up from another endless night of the most horrible nightmares… I clearly remembered -although sometimes in a daze- that I spent time… time and time again… living in another world… with another people doing other things… living another life… to resurface later –sometimes days later- to resume my earthly life… being oversexually practiced there while we do not have sexuality in that world… I was living two lives in one and living in two bodies at once… things now came to me in an unprecedented unpredictable way…