This One's a Job for Detective Danny

I didn't hesitate to swing open the heavy door to his office. He was sitting at his desk, smoking a cigar and reading something, probably a love note from another phony hooker. 

Yup, it was stained with lipstick, and he rolled his eyes at something before he tensed up, hearing the door creak.

"Hello, Daniel." I purred as I strolled over to his desk. He glared up at me from under his fedora.

"And how can I help you, Miss Charlotte?" He asked, looking me up and down as he pulled the cigar out from between his perfect teeth.

"You owe me a favor." I said, leaning on the polished wood. He leaned back in his chair.

"Oh, do I?" He asked as he stood. He strolled over to me and his arms snaked around my waist, pulling me close.

"You do, indeed." I smirked, resting my hands on top of his. He leaned down, resting his chin on my shoulder. I felt his hot breath dance across my neck, and I shuddered slightly, my lipstick-covered lips quivering. 

Suddenly, he strolled to the window and stared out at the city forlornly. 

"So, what do you want? Cash?" He asked abruptly (and quite rudely), shoving the cigar back between his lips and taking a long drag from it.

"Of course not, Sugar!" I gasped dramatically. 

I strolled over to the dark figure and leaned on him.

"How about you simply smooch me and there ya have it?" I suggested, batting my eyes.

"Darling, I'll do more than smooch you." He said, removing the cigar from his mouth and placing it in his ashtray on his desk.

He suddenly put his arms around me gently and dipped me close to the floor, as if we were dancing. He pressed his lips against mine delicately before standing us both up again.

"How was that, Dollface?" He smirked. 

"Not good enough." I grabbed his tie and pulled on it, tugging him toward me. I kissed him again roughly, and we pulled away. A smirk crept across his face. 

"You're quite the charmer, Miss Charlotte, I'll give you that..." He sighed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

We listened to the passing cars for hours.