Paano ba Manligaw?

Prologue

What would you think if an extremely rich popular guy tried to court a very ordinary girl who doesn't even like  him to the core?

Lucas Encarnacion  fgngnohpmp0nson of one of the0 most successful CEOs in the country, The City of Vhalia's resident heart throb, talented-genius, highly well mannered elite who in his 14 years of of house-locked of home schooling decided to attend the Elite School of St. Gerones Academy. He is titled the "Prince" by the school's masses. Adored by everybody and blah blah blah blah bleh....

ok enough of this cotton candy formal writing... let's move on to reality.

Though he may be a "Prince" he's actually a prick. This guy's an arrogant, harsh, pampered,over-assuming,  insensitive, know-it-all who dumps girls like yesterday's old trash. How harsh he dumped them? Let's just say... you would want to bury yourself alive after confessing to a jerk like him. Just yesterday he dumped my bestfriend and made her cry and before I knew it my fist was right at his face which earned him a broken jaw and a machine gun scolding from me. And you know what he said when I ask him what he could say about his crappy self? 

"I love you..."

Is he a masochist? or a gay?

i mean he has the guts to say "I love you" to me? the badass girl of St. Gerones Academy

a well known man-hater, bottom-poll beauty, a girl who punches men's faces for a living been told I love you by this pretty boy who just got his jaw smashed! I think I cracked his brain or something because that's nuts.

Is this a Comedy? cause I'm not buying it. If he wants a fight then I'll give him a show! Sky Montgomery does not Back out!