My Morning Wake-up Call

~Heeeeeeeeeeeeey this is technically still my first story I just changed it plus I'm not a very good writer so please don't dis it. Tell me if I should continue. ENJOY!!!~

~Tatiana's POV~ (A.N. Pronounced tah-ti-an-a)

I walked into school with my head held high, straight over to Parker and wrapped my arms around his waist, he turned around to face me. "Oh, hey baby." He said pulling me to his side and putting his arm around me. When he and my brother finally finished talking they said bye and we started walking to class "So how was your weekend?" He asked "Good how was yours?" I replied "it was ok, but it would've been better if you had been there." he said leaning in to kiss me, our lips were centimeters apart he moved closer and closer then...

"Ti!" yelled Madi "Get up we're gonna be late!" shouted Joce and Jackie. "For what?! It's Sunday!" I growled mad at them for interrupting my dream "And remind me why I gave you guys keys to my house?"

Okay pause. Meet my best friends: Madison or Madi, Jocelyn or Joce (A.N. Pronounced Joss) and Jaclyn or Jackie. Madison Smith who's 17 but acts like she's 11, she's the hyper, childish one who is always calm no matter how much you yell at her she never gets upset or mad but sleep with one eye open if you hurt one of us cause she can be extremely evil. Then there's the twins Jocelyn and Jaclyn (A.N. Pronounced Jack-lin) Summers they always have each other's backs no matter what and if you hurt one of them or make one of them mad you better watch your back cause they can be vicious when they to! They are almost the exact same, Jocelyn and Jaclyn are both extremely athletic, name any sport you can think of they play it, but Jocelyn's the more adventurous one, Jaclyn's the more sensible one. Ex. Jocelyn: "Let's go cliff diving!!" Jaclyn: "Why don't we just go to the mall instead?". Right now I live with my mom and dad in a big rich town in California called Summerville. My parents are insanely rich. My moms name is Natalia (A.N. Pronounced na-tah-lee-a), but everyone calls her Thalia (A.N. Pronounced tah-lee-a). She's the CEO of the biggest and best modelling company in the world as well as a big time model and my dad, Tristan, is the CEO of ! When I was about 14 my mom got me my first modelling job but she didn't want me being followed everywhere I went so my modelling name is Reece Taylor but the only people who know are (obviously, my parents and I.) Madison, Jocelyn and Jaclyn my dad wasn't very happy in the beginning but I told him how much I liked it and he came around. But Any ways... Carry on!

"Uh Duh because were your besties!" Madi yelled "Geez why are you yelling it's like 8 in the morning." I hissed. "You need to get up we're going to the mall" said Jaelynn happily. "Fine." I sighed knowing I wouldn't win. "...In Paris" she murmured.

"WHAT?!" I screeched "Why..." I whined "We are giving you a makeover to start off Senior year." the twins said together. "And then we're going to the gym because you are trying out for Cheerleading this year." said Madi. "This is not going to end well." I said under my breath.

~~~~

By the way this is dedicated to my very first fan EVER!!!!!

NikaFlo1999!

If anyone would like to make a cover for I'd really appreciate it thanks!

Now

Vote,

Comment,

Fan

Please or I'll send my army of penguins to EAT YOU!