Welcome!

Zero-chan: *walks onto the quiet stage, the heals of my men's dress shoes echoing in the auditorium as they tap along wood. Turns towards the quiet crowd with a wide smile that went with my black suit and widdens my arms* Friends and enemies. Lovers and awkward triangles. Voice actors and creators of all nationalities. Welcome! To the world's first anime awards!

Crowd: *claps and cheers with whistles in the back*

Zero-chan: I am your hostess-

Tamaki: Ooooh~ is there a host club for women too?!

Haruki: *shout whispers* Be quiet Tamaki-senpai!

Kyoya: Little does he know of a strip club...

Zero-chan: .... *clears throat and smiles again* I am your hostess; Zero-chan. Most of you know me by the "A-Z" on my book covers, meaning Arc-Zero. Today marks the first day in history that anime characters get awards for being themselves; good and bad awards both.

Sebastian: *comes out along the stage pushing a large cart of trophies shapes like a large golden A with his dress shoes clicking as he steps* My lady. *bows and leaves the stage*

Zero-chan: Thank you! *picks up one of the awards to show the crowd* We will do this simply by anime. When I call your name, characters, please come to the stage!