Chapter 1

"Hello sweetie." River said as she strutted into the TARDIS. "Aren't you going to give me a welcome home kiss?" River smirked.

The doctor looked up from his book. "Sure took you long enou-"

He was cut off by a pair of red lips being crushed against his as River pulled him into her embrace. Their lips melted together as their tongues danced overtop of one another. River pulled back.

"You could use some practice." She said with a grin that reavled her perfect white teeth.

The doctor awkwardly wiped the lipstick from his lips and replied "Its been a while" as he fixed his red bowtie.

The doctor looked her up and down, she was wearing a short, tight ruby red dress. It was covered in red sequiens that shimmered in the light. It hugged her curves in all the right places. She was the queen of colour co-ordination, her dress matched the colour of her lips, nails and heels. Her hair was down, her bouncy curls sat messily just below her shoulders.

"Careful now, open your eyes any wider and they might pop out of your head" River mocked.

"What's the occassion? Not often I see you so...so red."

"Spoliers" she replied with a mischiveous grin which was met with an unenthusiastic face from the doctor.

"Right, where to? Or should I say when and where?" He said with a grin.

"Hmm I was thinking we could stay here, I'm sure there are lots of new things to discover in your Big blue box." River replied.

The doctor entwined his fingers in hers and led her through a corridor. The corridor was bathed in an errie green glow, River shuddered and the doctor slid his arm around her shoulders. They stopped at what looked like a library. It was absolutely huge, hundreds of shelves of books big luxurious couches and even a swimming pool in the middle of the room. River's mouth dropped open, it was by far the biggest library she had ever laid eyes on. "Do timelords have the biggest everything?" asked River with a mock inocent expression.

The doctor gave her a playful grin
"oh behave River."

"Make me" she replied with a devious smile. She pulled the doctor down onto one of the couches and lay on top of him as she leaned down and kissed him. The doctors carrassed her body with his hands.

"Oh doctor, is that your sonic screw driver, or are you just happy to see me?"

"Both." He replied quickly as he pressed his lips against hers.

The doctor started pulling at the zipper on her dress hurriedly.

"You never did have any patience, did you doctor?" She said as she sat up and pulled the zip down, and threw the red dress on the floor. Underneath she had on a lacy red bra.

"Curse of the timelords" He said as he pulled her back to his lips.

"Sorry sweetie but your going to have to lose the bowtie" she said as she carefully leant down to take it off. Just as she had tossed his bow tie aside that's when they heard it.

"EXTERMINATE!"